Add a line Vegas Style

"Gil, we can work this out. Just come on back to the station. We'll meet you there," Catherine told him.

"Goodbye, Catherine." Gil said, hanging up the phone. Cath sobbed and Vartann was beside her, pulling her into his arms.

"Now is not the time for 'I told you so', Stokes!" Vartann snapped, still comforting Cath.

Nick looked shocked at the Detective's tone and walked away from the couple and ...

Greg chuckled, reaching out a hand to help his friend up. "Thanks." Nick mumbled, blushing as everyone started to...

"Woe!" Nick is excited. "Are we gonna play Guitar Hero, Greggo...coooooool!!! I'm so exicted!"

Then peels the banana peel of his butt and stick it in a Green Bin as Al Gore walks by and says, "Good for you Nick, you're thinking of the environment."

Okay, that's my PSA for today..on with the show!!!

Greg says and winks at Nick, "yeah, we can do some other things, as well."

Nick smacks Greg upside his head, "boy I told you, I don't swing that way. I may have broken up with my girlfriend, but Mandy and I started seeing each other.

Warrick chimes in, "alright enough of that you two. Greg give it up. What exactly did Grissom mean when he said 'Goodbye'?"

"Maybe he was talking to you?" Nick asked and watches as Al Gore walks by, "What's he doing here? Is a he suspect? Cause I can arrest him right now!!"

"PSA moment!" Warrick answered. "Paid for by CBS."

"Oh!" Greg and Nick nodded.

Nick looked at Greg, "Hey, Greggo, are there any country songs on Guitar Hero?"

Greg just rolled his eyes, chuckled and said...

Back