Add a line Vegas Style

Suddenly, Vartann rushed into the room and pulled Catherine (who was sealing up the sample) out of the interrogation room and into the hallway. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

She nodded her head thoughtfully, and glanced at Grissom from the corner of her eye. While she was recovering, Nick walked in the room brandishing some papers. He waved them at Brass and asked...

gotta warrant to search Grissom's house and..."

Nick sees Grissom standing there and gulps and waves, "Hey Grissom, how 's it going?"

"Whoo boy, after that kiss, I'm doing great," Grissom responds as he looks and winks at Catherine.

Nick looks at Catherine with a confused look on his face and says...

Catherine blushed and looked away from Nick. He stared at her for a few seconds and then stormed from the room. Brass watched in confusion and asked ...

"Oh, he thinks I'm being a hypocrite because he once kissed a suspect on her hand and I fussed at him about it." Cath answered.

Grissom smirked at Catherine and said slyly, "No, I think it's deeper than that. What is going on between you and Nick?"

"Nick has a girlfriend!" Catherine said.

"Yeah," Vartann said walking into the room. "And Cath's with me!" He suddenly pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss.

And when Cath was finally able to catch her breath she smile and said 'Damn I've been waiting for that all day.'

Nick stormed out of the room and went up to Mandy and said, "All these people are kissing around, it makes me sick!!!"

Mandy grabs Nick and plants one on him and he says, "Woe..that was nice.."

Back