Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
helped Aaron up. Peter stood up on his own and helped Rick up. Eric started to walk off. "Where are you going, Delko?" Tripp asked.

"I'm going to see if they have a security camera here because I want that tape!" Eric laughed.

Horatio said...

"Good thinking, Eric. So do I. So be sure to bring it back to me." But just as Eric started to walk off again, two hospital security guards started coming toward them.

"I'll handle this." Stetler said. "I'll tell them that...

Last edited:
we were investigating this crime scene." The security guards walked up and said "What in the hell are you crazy people doing up here?" Stetler simply looked at them and said...

Last edited:
nothing as he couldn't get his voice to work. Calleigh chimmed in "Uh, there was this clown... or a person dressed like a clown. He came from the mental ward. He attacked us."

The security guards looked at her and said...

"We are CSIs from Miami Dade. We're investigating a crime that took place here earlier today." Horatio said quickly. "And in the midst of investigating, we had a little accident. That is all." The guards looked at him skeptically, but walked away upon seeing their badges.

"Well, that went spledidly." Stetler said.

"Shut up, Stetler!" Peter growled, rolling his eyes as Calleigh said...

"I thought you were going to speak up, Rick".

"Miss Duqesne, couldn't you see that a huge armored car bug had just flown into my mouth!!! I couldn't say anything till I spat the thing out!!! Look there it is!" Rick pointed to a corner in the corridor where the bug had landed.

"You should've just swallowed it!!!" Calleigh snapped.

"No worries, everyone. Let's calm down." said Horatio. "Rick just needs...

Re: CSI:Miami....Add a Line...2

Yelina and Natalia looked at the cat, who had begun to hiss at the two men, her green eyes proud and menacing. Natalia understood, nodded at Yelina and then the two women turned to the two men and said calmly:" well we outnumber you...8 pairs of claws to none. Besides, in the words of OUR favorite singer, Pat Benatar- "TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!"

"I thought you were going to speak up, Rick".

"Miss Duqesne, couldn't you see that a huge armored car bug had just flown into my mouth!!! I couldn't say anything till I spat the thing out!!! Look there it is!" Rick pointed to a corner in the corridor where the bug had landed.

"You should've just swallowed it!!!" Calleigh snapped.

"No worries, everyone. Let's calm down." said Horatio. "Rick just needs...

"to take his meds."

"What meds?" Rick demanded, glaring at Horatio. "I'm not on any meds, you moron!"

Eric and Calleigh laughed as Horatio...

so slowly."

"Shut up, Peter!" Calleigh barked.

Cooper returned dressed like himself again. He looked at the others and said...

did some research for you guys. I found some interesting facts about the not so friendly Ron Saris. I thought you might like them. Maybe it'll help you." He handed the folder to Horatio.

Horatio opened it and looked over the info. "Thank you, Cooper. This will come in very handy."

Cooper looked at Eric and Calleigh. "So..." He said, pausing nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back