Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were in the latest remake of "Phantasm" and the Tall Man was after them. And the dead body was a bloater and it exploded causing vile dead body fluids to splatter over all of them. The force of the dead body hitting them and the fluids as lubrication caused another catapulting effect, and all three guys along with the dead body, shot out of the morgue room back into the corridor and...

came toward Eric and Natalia who moved out of the way quickly. Ryan and Valera had been about to get off the elevator when they saw what was going on. They quickly closed the elevator door and stayed inside it. Calleigh had jumped into the elevator with them to avoid getting "slimed".

Horatio walked out of the men's room at the wrong time as the other men came sliding down the floor. They crashed right into Horatio.

Stetler said...

"Glad you could join us Horatio, I've been needing to have a conversation with you". Horatio said, "OK, as long as you get me out of this goopile. What we need is some...

goo from dead bodies can carry nasty germs". Calleigh had stepped out of the elevator now that the coast was clear. Horatio called out to her. "Heeeeelp, we're stuck! :)guffaw:) Can you get some disenfectant from a supply closet and bring it over here?!" Calleigh with a look of shock on her face said, "Of course H, right away!" She went over to what looked like a supply closet, opened it and...

out popped a scary looking clown. "Hello, little girl. Would you like a lollipop?" The clown said. Calleigh shoved him back into the room and closed the door.

"Oops, that must have been the door to the mental ward." She walked to another door and it said "supply closet" on it. She opened the door and grabbed a bottle of disinfectant. She walked over to Horatio and the others and said...

"here you go H". "Thank you, Maam", said Horatio. Stetler said, "Oh, I get it; the disenfectant will also have a diluting effect helping us to get free".
"Oh thank god", Aaron and Peter said almost simultaneously. Horatio looked at the dead body with a worried expression. "But we'll have to make sure that the disenfectant doesn't...

contaminate any evidence to this DB."

"I'll get the DB." Eric said, putting on some rubber gloves and pulling up the DB. As he was doing so, Tripp walked in and...

exclaimed, "What in the hell is going on here!"

"We're stuck in decomp fluid from this DB and I'm going to use this disinfectant to dilute it just enough to get ourselves free," Horatio said.

"This is the most ridiculous sight I've ever seen!" Frank went on. "Y'all look like...

Last edited:
those people on Poltergeist after they came out of the drain with goo all over them."

"Frank, would you just shut up and help us, please?" Horatio said in an aggrivated tone.

Frank replied...

the Ghostbusters."

"The what?" Horatio said as Calleigh and Eric giggled.

Aaron and Peter looked at each other and both said...

"It's easy for you two to laugh, you're not stuck in this muck".

"Don't worry, we will help you", assured Calleigh, still giggling. "Eric could you go back to the supply closet and get a...

mop up some of the decomp goo that was starting to liquify as H was carefully spraying the disenfectant on Aaron and Peter and then on Stetler and himself. "Thanks, Francis," H said. H made a move to see if he could stand up. He was able to get up and he...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back