Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
batteries for the digital camera.

"Wait!" Eric said. "I'd rather he sing 'If I Only Had A Brain' from Wizard of Oz."

"Good idea, Eric." Horatio said, looking at Cooper.

"Aw, man!" Cooper complained as he...

began to sing the song. "Louder", Horatio demanded, or I will use something worse than the feather on you. Cooper sung the song louder but he was getting some of the words wrong. In an angry voice, Horatio said..."

riding crop from a nearby table. "Noooo!" Cooper yelled, pulling at the restraints. Somehow the restraints around Coopers ankles came loose and...

Cooper ran down the hall screaming. He still had on the make up and the dress. Stetler watched him leave and commented...

What's a riding crop and do I really even want to know? :lol:

Cooper ran down the hall screaming. He still had on the make up and the dress. Stetler watched him leave and commented...

"I'll go try to catch him." He ran out of the room after Cooper. He finally caught him and...

What's a riding crop and do I really even want to know? :lol:

It's a whip that horseback riders use. I used to own horses. I should have said "riding whip".

"I'll go try to catch him." He ran out of the room after Cooper. He finally caught him and...

grabbed him by the arm. "Cooper if you don't come back to the room with me, I'm going to give you a spanking right in front of all these people in the corridor". Rick held up the riding whip. Cooper looked at him and said...

"OK, but remember I still have the feather." Cooper hung his head and walked back to the room. Calleigh grabbed him and...

chartreuse. "Aw, now isn't that classy", Calleigh exclaimed.

"I feel nauseous" Cooper said looking at his nails. "Too bad", Calleigh said. "Now that I'm done with your fingernails, I'm going to paint your...

toenails." She pulled out a bottle of turquoise/teal nail polish, a bottle of purple nail polish, a bottle of silver nail polish and a bottle of gold nail polish. She alternated purple and turquoise on the toes of one foot and the gold and silver on the toes of the other foot.

Eric walked back into the room, saw Cooper's painted toenails and fingernails, laughed hysterically and said...

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"A little thing called Payback." Eric said as he snapped another picture. "This will be a good one for the website."

Cooper started crying and Eric said...

Hi I am new at the thread and I totally love it!

''Now Couper stop crying like a baby'' he looked him through the camera '' I want a nice smile for my webside''.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back