Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it really pissed him off. But he kept singing. Anything to get free. So he sung the song until it was finished. Horatio was laughing hysterically, but he knelt over Rick and untied him. Rick rubbed his wrists as he eyed Cooper angrily. Rick stood up and...

said "Cool, now I get to get my revenge on Cooper for what he did to Calleigh."

Cooper looked horrified as Eric...

begin to take pictures of Cooper tied to the bed. "Now I'll post these on a new website called Bondage Time with Dan. Cooper begin to beg and plead for Eric not to do that, but Calleigh said...

snap picture after picture. Eric finally said, "I think I have enough to get started with. I need to Photoshop them first to add some things into them though." Horatio laughed, and Calleigh danced around the room. Rick turned Cooper loose and he...

attacked Rick, who then kneed him and tied him up again.

"Now see, I was trying to be nice, but now you're gonna have to stay tied up." Rick said, hands on his hips.

Horatio laughed and Eric said...

"Let's dress Cooper up in funny outfits and take more pictures now that he's tied up again."

"Perfect idea", Calleigh giggled as she reached for...

her purse.

She got out her makeup bag and pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick. "I hate this color on me anyway." She said as she began to smear the lipstick all over Cooper's...

lips. She then grabbed the rest of her make up and gave him a complete drag queen beauty make-over. Once she was done Natalia came running in the room with a dress and they forced it on Cooper. Once they were done Eric...

make him sing a song, too. "OK Dan, you're going to sing "Sex Dwarf" by Soft Cell and then I *might* let you go". Dan said, "But Horatio, I don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back