Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
cried desperately, "I'm the one who's marrying Rick!!!"

"Bu-But, you're supposed to be dead", Rick stammered. "Not that you aren't good-looking 'n all. Oh, I feel dizzy like I might...

faint.

Grabbing Stetler before he fell. Aaron yelled. "Get the Priest quick, we need to be married before.....

"Oops, I forgot that I'm the one that's dead. But, *quick* get the priest before I die again!!! In the meantime, will someone please get me a bucket of...

pig's blood?"

"What do you need that for?" Eric asked as Aaron started to sing...

=====

(Question: Lab tech Aaron didn't really die on the show did he?)

pig's blood?"

"What do you need that for?" Eric asked as Aaron started to sing

"I'm going to attempt to use Santeria voodoo to prolong my life. The thing is, is I'm not sure if I'm really even dead. Can one of you take my...

(Question: Lab tech Aaron didn't really die on the show did he?)

:guffaw:Oh, no, oh no!!! I'm sorry, I got confused and I was thinking of that other Aaron, at least I think his name was Aaron who got blown up sky high in "One of Our Own". Aaron Peters was never killed off, he just disappeared off the show as far as I know.

Throw it at you! But Aaron said, "Well, that wouldn't be a problem because pouring the pigs blood on myself is part of the ritual. Then Stetler yelled, "Please somebody untie me, I'm not crazy, get me out of here! Just then, Peter Elliot came into the room and with a look of concern said...

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. I think you all need to get a grip. Horatio, get lost! I'm the one marrying Calleigh!" The entire team, including Stetler turned to Elliott and...

Frank said, "You better watch it Elliott, Horatio has been kinda testy of late. I wouldn't want you to--"

Just then, Horatio grabbed the pig's blood from Aaron and dunked it on Peter Elliot's head. Blood was dripping all over Peter. He started screaming, "...

Oh, no, oh no!!! I'm sorry, I got confused and I was thinking of that other Aaron, at least I think his name was Aaron who got blown up sky high in "One of Our Own".

Do you mean "Officer Jessop"? I never could remember his first name. :lol:

Horatio grabbed the pig's blood from Aaron and dunked it on Peter Elliot's head. Blood was dripping all over Peter. He started screaming, "...

and ran out of the room, trying to find a shower. Horatio and the others started laughing. Calleigh walked over to Horatio. "Thanks, handsome." She said kissing him on the...

Oh, no, oh no!!! I'm sorry, I got confused and I was thinking of that other Aaron, at least I think his name was Aaron who got blown up sky high in "One of Our Own".

Do you mean "Officer Jessop"? I never could remember his first name. :lol:

Yeah. The poor guy. He was nice.

Horatio grabbed the pig's blood from Aaron and dunked it on Peter Elliot's head. Blood was dripping all over Peter. He started screaming, "...

and ran out of the room, trying to find a shower. Horatio and the others started laughing. Calleigh walked over to Horatio. "Thanks, handsome." She said kissing him on the...

very tip of his nose. "Pleeease, someone untie me", cried Stetler. Horatio chuckled, picked up the large feather and started to tickle the tip of Stetler's nose with it. "Stop it, Horatio!" "OK, Rick I'll untie you if you sing the...

morphed into Gomez Adams and started humming the song. "Come on, Rick, start singing the words". Rick was so desperate to be untied because his arms were hurting from being kept in the same position for so long that he started singing. And when he did, Cooper came back into the room and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back