Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard someone calling his name. He opened his eyes and saw Horatio standing there. "Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital, Rick." Horatio said.

"What happened to my powers?"

Horatio furrowed his brow. "Nurse, I was told that he had a mild heart attack. He's acting like his head is damaged."

The nurse just shrugged and left the room as Stetler...

asked Horatio, "Don't you remember any of it? I had at least four bones broken, was dumped in plaster, run over by a old man in a wheelchair, shot in the big toe, and Eric injected me with your superpowers!" Horatio looked at Stetler and...

couldn't help but laugh. "That..." He paused as he put on his sunnies. "Was just a dream, Rick."

Rick frowned as Eric came into the room. "Hey, Stetler, how are you doing?"

Stetler looked at Eric and said...

"Eric! Eric, you remember don't you? You injected me with Horatio's superpowers to save my life! What is wrong with you people?" Eric looked at Stetler and then looked at Horatio and finally said...

(In a Freudian slip I accidentally typed "HoratiHo". I wonder what that means...?)

(In a Freudian slip I accidentally typed "HoratiHo". I wonder what that means...?)

:lol: I've accidentally typed "Horation" before. :lol:

As Stelter looked on, he seen....

Calleigh walk in. "Calleigh," he said. "Didn't I keep getting hurt and Cooper fell on me and..."

Calleigh stopped him. "Dan Cooper no longer works with us. He was fired for using Tim's credit card, remember?"

Horatio said...

"I think it's time. To call Psyc services for you Rick." Stetler looked like he wanted to cry. The psychologist came in the room and...

Rick started to cry.

Horatio and the others left the room to give him some privacy with the psych. From outside the room they could hear Stetler saying...

how no one on the team likes him. The psychologist decided to have couples therapy with Rick and Horatio in an attempt to fix the problem. At the first session Horatio said...

:guffaw:

how no one on the team likes him. The psychologist decided to have couples therapy with Rick and Horatio in an attempt to fix the problem. At the first session Horatio said...

:guffaw:

Rick, it's not that I don't love you, it's just that in the past you have behaved like such a brat that sometimes I just don't know what to do with you. Upon hearing that, Rick then said...

(I hope it's OK that I just jumped in here. This thread is so hysterically funny)

Hi, HnStetlerfan :waves:.

When he got near the stairs the team pushed him, sending him flying.....

Luckily for him, two people were carrying a mattress up the steps and Rick landed on it.

the mattress went sliding down the steps. "Weeeeeeee!" Stetler said and the team looked on and...

couldn't figure why Stetler was having such good luck.

I don't get it, It's Nick. How can....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back