Add a Bit (Horatio and Rick slash)

**About an Hour Later**

Horatio and Rick had showered and were sitting on their bed, trying to find something to watch on tv.

"I really have the munchies," the brunet said, reaching for his bag of pecan almond peanut clusters. He had half of a cluster in his mouth.

"Hey," Horatio said, getting Rick to turn and look at him. "I'm hungry, too." The redhead dove toward Rick's mouth and took a bite out of the candy that was sticking out.

"Hey!" Rick said in a voice muffled by the cluster he was trying to chew.

However once again, the talented tongue and mouth of the redhead absconded the tasty treat from his companion and crunched it down, with a glitter of triumph in his eyes. Rick's frustration soon gave way to awe and he shook his head, grinning naughtily, pondering if they would even get to another part of the apartment at this rate, let alone go outside...

"If you're that hungry H, I'll go to the kitchen and make you a special treat," Rick got up and went to the kitchen with the redhead eagerly in tow...

"What are you going to make, Rick?"

"I'm going to make you be patient," Rick said, giving Horatio his IAB agent smirk. "Now go back in the bedroom and wait. It's mandatory."

"Now scoot that pretty bottom of yours out of here..." the brunet laughed.

Rick added emphasis to his point by giving the lieutenant a playful couple of pats on his delectable backside.

"I'm leaving...but just you wait, Rick... I'm known to be insatiable when I'm very hungry, you know..." Horatio said with taunting, teasing eyes....

"Oh, I think I know that," Rick mused to himself after Horatio had left the kitchen. He placed each hand flat on the counter to steady himself and his thoughts. Yes, Horatio, you are an eager, hungry red thing, he thought, looking at the bowl of red apples.

The brunet began to choose the best apples for the fritters he was going to make. He held one up, examining it.

"Mama's recipe always was a winner..." Rick smiled triumphantly as he finally finished making the fritters along with some cold lemonade.

He brought them both on a tray, wheeling it to their bedroom. When he got there, he heard the unmistakable sound of a song by Prince and it made the brunet's eyes and mouth gape in awe. To the refrain: *If you want me, baby here I AM!* he found his beloved getting up out of a comfortable chair, dressed in candy apple red silk pajamas, the kind whose pants accentuated every line and curve that his tempting lieutenant possessed, as he turned completely around in a circle to show himself off.

As Rick grew closer, he could catch the faint scent of caramel on his lover's skin.

"Ahhhh finally, we EAT, thank you" Horatio said as he took one very long, deep fried fritter and tilted his head back, opening his beautiful mouth and began nibbling it piece by piece in a wanton gesture. To Rick, Horatio looked as tempting as any apple in the garden of Eden...

Rick's eyes sparkled as he watched what Horatio was doing. "I didn't know you had pajamas like that," he said, his breath catching. "And that smell of caramel! Horatio, you're like a big, red candy apple."

The ginger haired man waited a minute or 2 before replying. "Thank you for noticing, " he said very softly as he fingered another fritter. "Sorry about the silent pause there, but as you *WELL* know by now, I never talk when my mouth is full..." Horatio's eyes sparkled in delight

Rick's brown eyes cast dark fires of their own at his beloved, even as he began to pour a nice cold glass of lemonade for him. This type of banter made them both enjoy the teasing that they were engaged in.

Last edited:
"Red lemonade," Horatio commented, holding up the glass and looking at it. "I'm impressed. What did you use to get it this color?"

"Secret family recipe...for me to know and you not to find out." Rick gave Horatio a sneaky look.

"Oh, I'll bet I'll get it out of you later," the redhead said. "I'll make you talk." He let his eyes roam over Rick's own contours, underneath the dark blue pajamas.

Last edited:
Rick merely smiled and went to the closet. "Oh, we'll see about that, maybe this game will tell us who is going to reveal *what,*" he carried a box in his hands containing of all things, a child's game...

"I found this in the back of the closet a couple days ago," Rick said, setting the box on the bed.

"Ants in the Pant's." Horatio grinned broadly. "Yeah, I remember playing this game when I was a kid."

"This was my favorite game as a kid," Rick said. "I was very good at it as a matter of fact."

"Well, let's see if you still are," the redhead said with a soft chuckle.

As Rick began to set the game up, both men traded looks and gestures which seemed innocent, but only on the surface. Horatio still smelled like creamy caramel to Rick, while Horatio's nose picked up upon the nutmeg and other spices his beloved had used in making the crunchy treat. A gentle sniff by that delicate nose and a sigh of pleasure by the redhead didn't escape the brunet's notice...

Rick placed the plastic "Pants" part of the game on a small tv tray in the middle of the bed. The blue pants looked sort of like a farmer's overalls with plastic suspenders going over the top.

"Here's your ants, Horatio," Rick said, passing the redhead eight plastic ants that were almost two inches long. "You remember how to play?"

"Ooooh, yes, Rick, I remember how to play." Blue eyes and brown eyes locked together knowingly for a moment.

"Whoever can flick all of their eight ants into the pants the fastest, wins," Rick said, feeling Horatio's gaze on him still.

Back