Add a Bit (Horatio and Rick slash)

They finished their embrace and were just smiling at each other when Rick gave in to his urge to reach out and gently tweak Horatio's nose.

"Hey!" the redhead exclaimed, and reached out and did the same to Rick's nose. Rick grabbed his pillow and playfully held it up as a shield.

"That won't work, Rick," Horatio said, knocking Rick's pillow out of the way as he reached an insistent hand forward and began tickling the brunet's ribs.

"Aaaaaah!" Rick cried, trying to squirm away. He got away from Horatio's fingers long enough to grab his pillow with both hands and start swinging it at Horatio who then grabbed *his* pillow with both hands and swung back at his dark-haired lover.

A full-blown pillow fight erupted as the couple thrashed around on their bed, laughing loudly. *Thwack* *thwack* was the sound as the pillows came together. But soon the thwack thwack sound was something else other than the pillows coming together.

"That was fun and mighty fine, H" Rick crooned in satisfaction and arched his back as he sprawled out on the bed. "I feel like I'm something you'd cook, all delicious and dripping with honey..."Rick's eyes gleamed naughtily into his lover's, which were still simmering with pent up fires...

Still looking at Horatio out of the corner of his eye, he reached for a package on the nightstand. He started to tear it open.

"What's that?" Horatio asked.

"Pecan almond peanut clusters. They have honey in them, and theyre 100% natural...made by a company called "Pointing North." Rick chortled and then took a bite.

"Would you like to try some?" Rick held out a cluster of the health mix with two of his fingers. Horatio didn't answer, but instead nodded and wrapped a teasing tongue and succulent mouth around the tasty morsel, delighting in its taste. " Time to put up the *Do not Disturb* sign for the day...AGAIN," Rick said the words with bated breath, as he practically ran to their door to complete the task...

Rick ran back to the bed, jumping on it like a kid on a trampoline. Horatio laughed and caught him in his arms.

**Two Hours Later**

Both men looked like they had just run the Boston Marathon.

"I guess it's my turn to reposition our bed, huh?" Rick said with a weary grin.

" Yes I do think so, or we could change the stakes from the ones that we've been flipping a coin for even as of this afternoon, if you want, so I'll get to be the one who has to move the bed for a change" the content-as a-kitten-in-catnip look that came from those blue eyes, while tossing up a quarter in his fingers, smiling, left the brunet totally weak in the knees.

"You have absolutely, NO shame, Horatio Caine," Rick said in a voice akin to melted butter.

Last edited:
Horatio eyed his lover with raised eyebrows as the brunet eased himself off the bed and then, pushing on the end, rolled it back up against the wall under the painting of the big, thick...

Horatio eyed his lover with raised eyebrows as the brunet eased himself off the bed and then, pushing on the end, rolled it back up against the wall under the painting of the big, thick...

Cactus plant, standing up tall and proud in the midst of surrounding cacti. " Gracious, the way you run me ragged, H- that cactus there is calling me to take a shot of tequila, even after I swore after last night I wasn't going to have a drink today..." Rick wiped off his brow, looking at his lover with a newborn flush from head to foot along with a sensual gleam in his eyes..

"Yes..." Horatio said, making his voice a deep growl, "And notice the way the cactus is so nice and plump and doesn't have any needles..."

Rick started to shake his head and fan himself with his hand.

"I'll get you some ice water," Horatio snickered.

Rick regained his composure as he drank the ice water. Prickly huh? Needles? Hmmm, just you wait, honey...a saucy smile appeared on the brunet's face as he contemplated a future bit of play with his partner as his mind's eye saw specific pieces of his spurs collection that would just come in handy for the game...

"And just what mischief are you thinking of?" Horatio asked his dark-haired companion. Nothing got past Horatio. He could always tell when Rick was up to something.

"Wouldn't you like to know; well... I'm going to play *Mr. Mystery Man* for a change, but don't worry, you'll get the point in time, soon enough," Rick made his voice sound as tempting as hot buttered rum.

"I'll have to wiggle it out of you, won't I?" the redhead replied in a mock growl and smiled, folding his arms stubbornly.

"You've tried doing that for the last couple of hours, as I recall and it didn't work, did it? Doesn't mean that you can't try again later on, though..." the brunet continued, his eyes glittering with the ease of one who was adept at teasing....

Last edited:
"Hey, let's go sit outside." Horatio said. "It looks especially nice out this evening. I think I can see a star out already. It's out just for us."

"Sounds wonderful," Rick said. "But I should cook us something."

After letting Horatio know that he didn't need any help in the kitchen, Rick proceeded to start cooking.

He nodded his head as he opened the refrigerator and brought out boneless chicken breasts, shallots, some ready to boil pasta with a cheese sauce as well as a nice eggplant in order to pan fry with a special batter.

"Glad we're using the olive oil here... for cooking, " Rick said and smiled naughtily as he reached for the bottle in the cabinet

"Well, you might want to save some of that for later," Horatio called over his shoulder. He tapped his fingers playfully on the glass of the sliding door as he went outside.

Back