Add a Bit (Horatio and Rick slash)

As Rick whispered the warning he had interpreted from the billboard sign, Horatio nodded as they both returned to sitting upright in the seat again. However, he couldn't help but tease his beloved and the highway lights caught the smoldering look in his eyes as well as the image of Rick taking long, deep breaths after the taunting words: constriction and confinement had been whispered into his ear by the ginger haired man in reply to the comment about their own "pockets" that had been mentioned earlier.

"Oh, don't even say such words," Rick said, feeling a twinge of pain from just the thought of having to hold *things* in. He took another deep breath, feeling Horatio's eyes on him.

"I promise...no more teasing at least for now..." Horatio gave his lover a sympathetic look as his gentle voice calmed the brunet down, making the ride peaceful for the both of them. It only took a few more minutes until they safely arrived at the entrance of the inn.

Rick was glad to be able to stretch and walk in front first, with his beloved behind him. As they reached the large double doors, Horatio gave his piercing detective glance at the driver as if to warn him that should any gossip follow from the journey, he would be the first to deal with it harshly.

His gaze was relentless, even as he put a discreet but at the same time, a protective hold onto Rick's arm...

The driver gave Horatio a "who me?" kind of look and said, "Hey, don't worry, you know what they say: whatever happens in Vegas... and besides, you two look cute together." The driver shrugged and climbed back into his shuttle.

It was something that he didn't expect, but because his inner sense could tell that the driver was sincere, Horatio found himself saying *thank you*quietly and his gaze softened as he ducked his head and smiled shyly.

"We have your cell phone number; we'll ask for you in particular, when we go out again..." Rick smiled and gave the driver a generous tip, even as he put a very protective arm around his beloved's waist- it may have been brief, but he wanted Horatio to know that he was not ashamed of the two of them, even if most of the time they had promised to be discreet about their relationship in public.

When they walked into the Inn's entryway, no one was around, and Horatio asked, "So, Rick, are you aching to get back to our bedroom?"

"Oh very funny, Horatio, you're a real card...and, hey, I thought you said no more teasing about our, uh, condition..." Rick looked sideways at the redhead.

Just then, they passed by a large screen television that was discussing the daily economic news from abroad. When they both heard the reporter say inflation, they looked at one another and it took all of their will power not to break into raucous laughter.

Last edited:
"OK," Rick said. "Last one to the door is a rotten egg."

Horatio took off like a shot and so did his dark-haired lover. They were both too tipsy to remember that running wouldn't be a good idea. There was the most awful sound of moans and groans piercing the night air as denim and thinner cotton material ground into sensitive love-marked skin.

"OUCH!" Rick cried, nearly doubling over and half-stumbling as he brought himself to a halt.

"OW!" yelled Horatio as he came to a stop, desparately trying to pull his jeans away from himself. They were abrading an especially sensitive area.

Both men took a breath of relief as they went inside and sat on the couch. " I swear, we both have been nibbled on places that prior to this, only saw a washcloth." Horatio gave a sympathetic look to his equally aching partner. "Well, lets prepare ourselves for some very gentle tender loving care and healing touches... I sure don't want to see parts of you as red as your hair... well, red from irritation,I mean..." Rick was wincing as he smiled, causing Horatio to give him an equally knowing look despite his own discomfort...

"Horatio, if you go lie down on our bed, I'll do something to make you more comfortable; something soothing." Rick looked in the direction of the bed.

It didn't take long for Rick to find a large tube of aloe vera scent free creme that they could both use to attend to their *lovers' marks*

"You know I forgot to say H, that I'm sorry for suggesting that foot race-we were both not in a condition to..." Rick halted as he came into the bedroom, he could see that the small night light was on.

"No need to apologize about the foot race, dear one; we're a bit tipsy remember? Oh, what you have there looks so very, very nice," Horatio pointed to the tube, however suddenly, it fell out of Rick's hands.

"Don't tell me that a cat has got your tongue? I merely decided to make myself more comfortable in order to relax more... come here...to me and do the same..." the ginger haired man's voice seemed to cast a spell as Rick stood tongue-tied looking onto his partner who was stretched out on the bed, smiling in his birthday suit...

Rick could barely make out the dark indentations on Horatio's chest...and further down, and that's what helped him to regain his senses and remember the task at hand: putting the soothing cream on his lover. He bent down and picked up the tube.

Last edited:
The brunet finally settled on the bed and put the tube down at first. "I think I need your help in changing into the right attire for this event", his brown eyes twinkled merrily in the dim light.

After Horatio had made sure that Rick was wearing the same suit as he was, they both began to massage the soothing creme onto each other...

Horatio watched Rick's hand as it slowly glided the creme over a sore spot. The brunet's touch was so gentle that his fingertips felt like cool, wet satin to the redhead. "Ahhhh," Horatio sighed letting his shoulders sink back deeper into the mattress.

At the same time, the redhead's hands weren't idle either. With knowing and skilled hands, he worked his own magic with the soothing creme; the brunet's sighs and moans of relief were proving to Horatio that he was being successful in relieving sore spots located in every nook and cranny of his lover's body...

Back