Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Thanks again to Sara from the Yahoo Group for this info:

If you haven't already please join the official Facebook page for Adam's romantic drama/comedy Love & Debate AKA Thanks to Gravity. It's free to join so don't worry about that, lol.

More content will be uploaded to the page very soon and exclusives will only be posted there. The movie will be released on DVD in August so not long now.

Join the page to find out all info.

Yes, this is a massive plug for all of you to join, lol. Link found below.

http://www.facebook .com/pages/ Love-and- Debate/881237335 06

YAY!!!! I am definitely getting this one

Sexy pic of the day:

Adam attended the 2009 Atlantic League All-Star Game and the Hot 97 vs. KISS-FM Celebrity Softball Showdown pre-game at the Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium yesterday in Newark, New Jersey.

Although I love this pic and many more he took, I'm incredibly saddened I was only an hour away and found out about this today. Too upset. :(

Well thanks Yahoo Group

Thanks for posting the pics Virgodess! :thumbsup: I would have done it but I don't know how to :lol:

I love a man who can play with the best of them :drool:

Looks like he's been keeping busy, I hope he rests some before he gets back to work.

Last edited:
Thanks VirGodess, you keep cheering up my days.:thumbsup:
I'd buy you a big drink, but because we live too far away from each other this is all I can give you now:beer:.

Thanks VirGodess, you keep cheering up my days.:thumbsup:
I'd buy you a big drink, but because we live too far away from each other this is all I can give you now:beer:.
I'll take it!!! With the way I'm feeling about missing this event yesterday, I could use the beer, lol. I always go to Hot 97's radio events and of course, of all ones to miss, I miss the one where Adam makes an appearance :(:(:(:brickwall:

Hopefully I won't miss him at the Latino Film Festival. My tickets will be in hand on July 4th...or 5th, providing they are not open on the holiday.

Thanks, Monica1604 and I'm glad I could be of help to cheer you up!

Is it only me or does he look mad in the picture? But also cute.

It's definitely not just you. I thought he looked a little grumpy. But I agree, it's cute. I love episodes that have angry Delko.

Who knows, maybe the camera just caught him at an awkward moment. I've seen pictures of myself where I was in the middle of a sentence, and had the facial expression of someone who just ate something disgusting. :lol:

Is it only me or does he look mad in the picture? But also cute.

No, not only you. He looks mad, yet focused. He does have a passion for the game... BUT OH SO SEXXXXYYY!! :drool::drool:

Love his tan and this is a real side of Adam we don't really get to see in pics. He's so handsome :)

Tan, Hot, WOW!!!:drool: VERY SEXY:drool::drool: (Passes out)

:guffaw::lol: When I read this, I couldn't stop laughing!!

Here are a two cute pics of our Adam - a little small, but you can see the dimples!! :adore:
57763712.jpg
57763719.jpg

I can't get over him with more hair - looks so good on him. With all these pics, now I just want a photo shoot of him with his gorgeous tan, grown hair, and a half open button down shirt - sitting on a chair or leaning on wall with a sexy pose - Woooooo!! Is it hot in here?? :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Question: With Eddie Cibrian joining the cast, how do you think Eric and Eddie's character will get along? Will there be any type of competition or ego problem?
In reality, my take on him coming on board is there will be one more hot guy to add to the show, with already two hot ones (Adam & Togo). Adam will always be my number 1, though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the pics...thank you, you made a bad day get a little bit better.

I think that as long as the new detective stays away from Calleigh, Eric will be ok. I hope that they dont turn it into a pissing contest (excuse my language) between Eric & the new guy, they already did that with him & Ryan.

OH HE'LL STAY AWAY :scream:

I don't know...two hot Cuban guys and dimples on one show is a lot to handle:drool::drool::drool:

Here are a two cute pics of our Adam - a little small, but you can see the dimples!! :adore:
57763712.jpg
57763719.jpg

Aw thank you for these pictures. These are sooo much better than the ones from yesterday. I am in agreement, he did look a bit pissy in those pictures, but I would too if I had just been out in the sun the whole weekend (with a time change), and then fly straight to NJ to be out in the sun again <I tend to get heat stroke really easy>.

Cute dimples so so cute.

Back