Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Thanks VirGodess1923, it helped.:thumbsup:
As for this girl, well all I can say is that he has a strange taste when it comes to women. And if he's going to have babies with her I just hope they will look more like him. But that's just me.;)

I don't know why but in the picture of him golfing I have to laugh when I see in hin tose shoes.

Here's a video I thought you all might enjoy with Adam in it - Toooooo hot!! :drool::drool::drool:

ADAM (AND OTHERS) VIDEO - ENJOY!!

Try not to cover your eyes too much, LOL!

:drool::drool::drool: <has naughty thoughts about Adam. Edits out EP and inserts self>:devil::evil::evil::evil::devil:

*Passes out from too much sexiness*:lol:

I don't know why but in the picture of him golfing I have to laugh when I see in hin tose shoes.

Here's a video I thought you all might enjoy with Adam in it - Toooooo hot!! :drool::drool::drool:

ADAM (AND OTHERS) VIDEO - ENJOY!!

Try not to cover your eyes too much, LOL!

:drool::drool::drool: <has naughty thoughts about Adam. Edits out EP and inserts self>:devil::evil::evil::evil::devil:

*Passes out from too much sexiness*:lol:

OH i see how youd pass out from sexiness that video whooooo lotta sexy men is it just me or does the pic of adam at 27 secs just look freaking sexy even though it looks an old one nice!!!

and whos the smokin' bod around the 1 minute mark?? now those make out scenes yeah yeah thats what we want to see e/c do lol

dont worry i too laugh at those shoes too, they just look ridiculous i laugh when my husband wears them too, pretty much i laugh at anyone who has them on young or old
oh today is off to a great start already :drool::lol:

thank you VirGodess1923!

Ugh I can't believe he was just an hour drive away from me and I missed him :scream:! However thank you all for the wonderful pics and video :)

I love him as well :)

and heck I'm just a 24 hour drive from where he is most of the time filming 'CSI'...if only I could go...

anyway, he is hot, and I like him a lot...and I like his short hair, and Emily is so lucky... and I think he's a sweety....

I can't wait till the show comes back, I also hope he does the talk show rounds when that comes back, and when his movies come out :)

SMW

Good morning ladies, thanks to Sara from the Yahoo group for this information.

If you all click here you can watch and download 5 great videos of Adam at the Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic.

Once you click the link above all you do is click on each thumbnail of the video that you want and you can either watch or click the download link that's included with each video.

What a great way to start off the morning.

If you all click here you can watch and download 5 great videos of Adam at the Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic.

Once you click the link above all you do is click on each thumbnail of the video that you want and you can either watch or click the download link that's included with each video.

Great morning, indeed :thumbsup:

Thank you so much texmex327!! He's not a bad golfer...I just want to run my fingers through that lovely head of hair of his :drool:

And this is now my favorite link because I see all of the Adam Getty interviews are on here :beer:

AW your my hero. Now...if I could only watch these at work...hmmm

Your welcome! I do what I can do contribute to our obsession.
Don't worry mims...I can't watch at work either, I have to wait until I get home :(

Thanks Monica for making my day a bit better, you're great.:thumbsup:
He looks wonderful with this hair.

Back