Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
Previous Thread

Welcome to the 9th Adam thread! :)

Adam.jpg

:beer:

If y'all think up a thread title, I'll be happy to add it in. Happy discussion!

Re: Adam/Eric #9

Woo Hoo! New thread!

I happen to like VirGoddess' idea for the thread title: The Perfect Diversion or a woman's dream (cuz lets face it, I would love to have a man like him)

Finally new thread:thumbsup:.

texmex said:
I happen to like VirGoddess' idea for the thread title: The Perfect Diversion or a woman's dream (cuz lets face it, I would love to have a man like him)

I love The Perfect diversion as a title for this thread. And I agree with you texmex he's definitely a women's dream. And what a pity that only one women can be the lucky one.:)

WooHOo!! New Thread!!

Thanks ladies :thumbsup: Love The Perfect Diversion. I agree with a woman's dream b/c he definitely fits my perfect man in every way imaginable :drool::drool::drool:

from Adam's yahoo group, thank you Sara for the information:

Adam and Jon Togo have been submitted as Best Supporting Actors for the 2009 Emmys. This is just a submission, not a nomination. There are a lot of other supporting actors on the list so there's a probable chance Adam and Jon will not get picked for final nominations.

Other submissions include:

David Caruso - Lead Actor
Emily Procter - Lead Actress
CSI Miami - Drama Series

how cool would that be if he was nominated, I think I would die and go to heaven.

Adam and Jon Togo have been submitted as Best Supporting Actors for the 2009 Emmys. This is just a submission, not a nomination. There are a lot of other supporting actors on the list so there's a probable chance Adam and Jon will not get picked for final nominations.

CSI Miami - Drama Series

how cool would that be if he was nominated, I think I would die and go to heaven.

Yeah that would be so cool if he and the other CSI miami stars got into the final nominations :)

Last edited:

CSI Miami - Drama Series

texmex327 is on point today:thumbsup:

I like that they will be submitted, but don't like the probable chance thy won't get chosen thing. If not Togo, Adam did such a fantastic job this season. Smoke Gets In alone was a fantastic performance, for both he and Emily. I'll take it though...a submission is better than no consideration, right? Congrats Adam! :beer:
Oh, thread title??

texmex said:
Adam and Jon Togo have been submitted as Best Supporting Actors for the 2009 Emmys. This is just a submission, not a nomination. There are a lot of other supporting actors on the list so there's a probable chance Adam and Jon will not get picked for final nominations

Well it seems that today is the day of good news any you're the messenger of it. Thanks for the info Monica.:thumbsup:
I hope at least one of them will be nominated and since I'm a huge fan of Adam I'll keep my fingers crossed for his nomination. He like Emily definitely deserves it.​

texmex said:
Adam and Jon Togo have been submitted as Best Supporting Actors for the 2009 Emmys. This is just a submission, not a nomination. There are a lot of other supporting actors on the list so there's a probable chance Adam and Jon will not get picked for final nominations

Well it seems that today is the day of good news any you're the messenger of it. Thanks for the info Monica.:thumbsup:
I hope at least one of them will be nominated and since I'm a huge fan of Adam I'll keep my fingers crossed for his nomination. He like Emily definitely deserves it.​

No problem. I really do wish them the best of luck. I will keep my fingers crossed that at least one of them gets a nomination. :thumbsup:

Back