Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Emily is VERY lucky! I would seriously like to see some more physical action between the two this season. I want to see her grab some of Adam's hair while kissing him passionately... maybe see them falling into bed, her pulling his shirt off over his head so we could catch another glimpse at the body.. but then the phone would ring and it would be H calling them into another scene, then our disappointment...

Ok, except for the phone ringing, I think that was part of MY fantasy, LOL!! :guffaw::lol:

Thanks for all the pictures girls. He looks great, it's always a pleasure to look at him.;)
And he's hair definitely are growing, so it might mean he'll be missing for a while.

Here is another pic of Adam at Nolasco closing ceremony courtesy of the yahoo group.

cloaing.jpg

I didnt have the heart to post the one of him with that girl he's with - don't know who she is but if she was his date...Adam, seriously?!

Like the longer hair though!! ;)

thanks for the pics...he is so handsome..definitely worth another look

texmex327 you make me laugh and of course hes worth another look im a fan of the shaved head , to me just looks hot but this length???

Lovin' it too! thanks for the pics (pinch those cheeks) so handsome lol

thanks for the pics...he is so handsome..definitely worth another look

texmex327 you make me laugh and of course hes worth another look im a fan of the shaved head , to me just looks hot but this length???

Lovin' it too! thanks for the pics (pinch those cheeks) so handsome lol

ha ha bel, you make me laugh
I like the shaved head look, and I like it a little longer too. Either way I am a sucker for Adam in all of his yummy goodness. :)

:drool: I can't stop looking at his recent pictures. He's so handsome at that closing ceremony. He looks very Cuban in those pics, lol. His hair is growing in but I would like it a little longer - more like the beginning of season 4. Either way he's so handsome.

Do you have some more of these beautiful pictures, cause I had a bad day and tomorrow look even worse and as the title of this thread says The Percect Diversion I'd like a little more diversion to survive this horrible week. Pretty please;).

Aw Monica1604 :( - I hope these cheer up your day. I don't know who the girl in this pic is, but whoever she is, she's one lucky girl!!

AdamANClosingNight-001-1.jpg
AdamANClosingNight-003-1.jpg

AdamANGolfClassic-002.jpg

AdamANGolfClassic-005.jpg

Last edited:
Back