Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Gaa!! He's so freaking fine!!

he does look mad, did his team lose? but he's still pretty cute :)

I actully would like to see him not get along with this new guy, but with Ryan, becouse that would make more since, I don't think this new guy will get in the middle of Calleigh and Eric, becouse it's Calleigh, she wouldn't cheet on Eric, I think this new guy will be there, and be a love enterest for Natalia, and so on.

I also think Eric wont really mesh well with the new guy, I think Eric will be found in the first episode by Calleigh, and the new guy wont really show up for like a couple of episodes, but I guess we'll see

also Adam is a hottie, I love him, why must we be so far apart?

ok I'm going to stop sounding like a crazy person, and just drool over his photos :)

SMW

YAHOO GROUP DOES IT AGAIN...

New Pics of Adam out on June 24th at DJ D Nice's birthday party at Taj Nightclub in New York City (should I mention I missed him...again?? :( One of my friends promoted this party and was trying to get me out but I didn't want to go anywhere because I had to work this morning - I have such luck :()

Anyway, he is scrumptious in these pics...just GORGEOUS!! I am loving the hair a lot...among other things.. :drool::drool:

utf-8BREpETmljZUJEYXlQYXJ0eS0wMDEua.jpg

can you hold me like this, Adam?? Geez...
utf-8BREpETmljZUJEYXlQYXJ0eS0wMDIua.jpg

utf-8BREpETmljZUJEYXlQYXJ0eS0wMDMua.jpg

Last edited:
oh just simply gorgeous quite the little traveller isnt he?? popping up here there and everywhere

lovin' how quick that hair is coming back how awesome is the yahoo group???

another adam fix to do us over :lol: thanks VirGodess1923

Virgodess! I love you.....you are awesome.

Did you see the pic of him and LL Cool J...:drool::drool:

I want him to hold me like that too :lol:

ok you know what its just too much hotness up there. Those are the pictures I like of adam, relaxed happy, and casual.

Thanks Yahoo group!

Computer sweating..can not handle that much hotness

Thanks Virgodess, you rock. If I ever make it to NY, the first round is on me :D

I'll hold you too it, texmex327:beer:
Too much hotness :thumbsup: I almost fell off my chair when I saw the first pic this morning :drool:

YAHOO GROUP makes our day so much better :thumbsup:

VirGodess if I could I would kiss you.:lol:
It was bad week for me and it's getting even worse, cause now I'm sick, so thank you so much for these lovely pictures. Thanks to you I feel a bit better now:).
I love his hair, he looks really good.:drool:

Welcome, Monica1604, hope these pics did help and hope you feel better soon!

The fact that Adam grew his hair makes me wonder if they've already taped the season premiere at the same time they taped the finale??? Maybe he'll come in episode 2 as if he was off for a while recovering and decided to let his hair grow? That would be great..than we have the hair for the whole season.

Side note: Still just want to run my fingers through it... :devil::devil:

Welcome, Monica1604, hope these pics did help and hope you feel better soon!

The fact that Adam grew his hair makes me wonder if they've already taped the season premiere at the same time they taped the finale??? Maybe he'll come in episode 2 as if he was off for a while recovering and decided to let his hair grow? That would be great..than we have the hair for the whole season.

Side note: Still just want to run my fingers through it... :devil::devil:

Or he's just gonna have a haircut once they start filming again... I hope not, but it's a possibility...

Back