Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Adam news courtesy of Adam's Yahoo Group. Thanks Sara!

A KISS OF CHAOS will be World Premiering at the American Black Film Festival June 24th -27th in Miami , and in NYC Premiering at the NY International Latino Film Festival July 27th -August 2nd. Details for the American Black Film Festival listed below.

http://www.abff. com/festival/
Tickets can be purchased from the abff website (link above) for only $12

Thursday, June 25, 2:25 pm
Colony Theatre

Friday, June 26, 4:20 pm
Miami Beach Cinematheque

Official website for AKOC: www.akissofchaos. com/
And you can also view the trailer here: www.youtube. com/watch? v=jlNfv2gIWZA

Captures from the trailer of A Kiss of Chaos and the poster have been added to the New Pics photo album.

Love & Debate Movie: Don't forget to check out the official Facebook page for Adam's movie Love & Debate (formerly Thanks to Gravity) for exclusive photos and more! Lots to look forward to coming up shortly and a release date will possibly be added soon so watch this space and "become a fan" to make sure you're in the know before anyone else!

http://www.facebook .com/pages/ Love-and- Debate/881237335 06

I Can Do Bad All By Myself: The poster for this movie has been added and the official website is slowly being updated. http://www.icandoba dmovie.com/

- You can now find the first two episodes of All Souls at the group's official YouTube channel. Special thanks to RC for making this happen and doing all the editing for us. Thank you RC! The other four episodes will be uploaded soon. PS: Don't ask me why the view is small as I have no idea!

All Souls Episode 1: http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=pEZh9CKy0ts
All Souls Episode 1, Part 1: http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=3OwfAeYF- -Q
All Souls Episode 1, Part 2: http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=rUeWPXxvqks

- HQ Photos from the 2008 Sacoor campaign have been added to the New Pics photo album.

- At this present time it is unclear if Adam will be attending this Friday's Amaury Nolasco & Friends Classic Golf Tournament. If he does attend the event details can be found below.

Start Time: Friday, June 19, 2009 at 7:30am
End Time: Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 12:00am
Street: 187 KM 4.2
City/Town: Rio Grande , United States

On Saturday (June 20th) a gala for the event will also be held with a dinner cooked by chef Mario Pagán, chayote in the restaurant at the Hotel La Concha County. A silent auction will also be held.

Alright who wants to go to NY with me :D

A KISS OF CHAOS will be World Premiering at the American Black Film Festival June 24th -27th in Miami , and in NYC Premiering at the NY International Latino Film Festival July 27th -August 2nd.

Thanks texmex327!!

I LIVE IN NYC!!! WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKETS????

If anyone is coming to NYC, let me know, we can go together!!
PLEASE??????????????????? SOME ADAM NEWS...ANYONE????? YAHOO GROUP, TEXMEX, ANYONE!!??!?? WITHDRAWAL...HAPPENING...NOW!!! :(:(:rolleyes::(:scream::klingon:

VirGodess1923 I don't have any news for you, but since you seem to be going through extreme withdrawl I got you a little treat. I hope it helps!:)

Click the thumbnail to make it bigger!:devil::drool:

Isn't he just :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Mrs.DelkoWolfe, thank you ever so much!! That actually made my day, lol. We need one of these everyday to keep it going :guffaw:

Sara, thanks for the info, already a member:thumbsup: will wait for your updates too. We desperately need some Adam news.

Hiphugger17, when you find out, please remember to share...would like to see him in his golf gear :)

While we wait, here's Youtube vids of Adam Golfing :

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

He's so cute, he tries :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
texmex
- At this present time it is unclear if Adam will be attending this Friday's Amaury Nolasco & Friends Classic Golf Tournament. If he does attend the event details can be found below.

Start Time: Friday, June 19, 2009 at 7:30am
End Time: Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 12:00am
Street: 187 KM 4.2
City/Town: Rio Grande , United States

On Saturday (June 20th) a gala for the event will also be held with a dinner cooked by chef Mario Pagán, chayote in the restaurant at the Hotel La Concha County. A silent auction will also be held.

texmex thank you so much for this info and for EVERYTHING you've shared with us :).

VirGodess
Hiphugger17, when you find out, please remember to share...would like to see him in his golf gear :)

Now that it's unclear if Adam will be attending I don't know how much I can share :(.

^^ It's ok... he must be traveling...

I'm hoping he'll make it for the NYC film festival because I'M THERE!!!:beer:

Here's the link for the site for the Latino film festival, in case you all are interested:

http://nylatinofilm.com/index.html

Edit: UPDATE... Tickets go on sale no earlier than July 4th!

Last edited:
You are welcome hiphugger 17 and AnnaDelko, I can't take all the credit though. I just pass on the information as I get it.

I really, really wanna go to NYC, especially if Adam is going to be there. I'll have to check my funds and see if I can afford to fly there since southwest is now flying to NYC out of Chicago. :D

Alright, so I am sure it'll be a long shot, but I filled out an application to be a volunteer. A girl can dream right. :)

Last edited:
Alright, so I am sure it'll be a long shot, but I filled out an application to be a volunteer. A girl can dream right. :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Good luck!! I wish I could volunteer, but I have to work :( Hopefully I can catch his film on one of the four days the festival is happening. I got my sister to come with me, so I'm so excited...now I can't wait for July 4th for those tickets to go on sale.

psssssttt Adam... if you're reading our thread, PLEASE show up!! :lol:

I'd really like to go, the only problem is that my ticket would be somewhere between $1000 and $2000 (I live half across the world)... :( You lucky people that get to go, take a lot of pictures if Adam shows up.

I'd really like to go, the only problem is that my ticket would be somewhere between $1000 and $2000 (I live half across the world)... :( You lucky people that get to go, take a lot of pictures if Adam shows up.

I understand you perfectly, it is unfortunately a defect of living on the opposite side of the world:(.
And my work wouldn't help in that matter also.

Anyway thanks for all the informations girls.:)
And if someone will be there please share with us photos and informations about this event. We'll be grateful for this.:thumbsup:

:lol:
You are welcome hiphugger 17 and AnnaDelko, I can't take all the credit though. I just pass on the information as I get it.

I really, really wanna go to NYC, especially if Adam is going to be there. I'll have to check my funds and see if I can afford to fly there since southwest is now flying to NYC out of Chicago. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

LOL TEXY where are you gonna sleep if you "volunteer" he's already booked. :devil:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

LOL TEXY where are you gonna sleep if you "volunteer" he's already booked. :devil:

Yep he's booked with me all through New Year's :lol::devil::devil::devil::p:drool:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::lol::lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::lol::lol:

UM, he's here with me reading how much you girls want him so bad, so hands off!! :lol: I think we all want a little of Adam so lets all keep dreaming...u never know :thumbsup::devil:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::lol::lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::lol::lol:

UM, he's here with me reading how much you girls want him so bad, so hands off!! :lol: I think we all want a little of Adam so lets all keep dreaming...u never know :thumbsup::devil:

:guffaw::guffaw:He may be with you but he is thinking of me :guffaw::guffaw:

Hey we gotta have something to hold on to right :lol:

Sadly the only thing I'm able to watch are his videos on youtube and the madea movie...which will be a BLAST! Madea is the flipping best!

Back