Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Yay! New thread name! Wooohoo :beer:

So thanks to Sara and the Yahoo group, here's the trailer to Love & Debate

Adam is DANCING in this clip!! I love a man who could move on the dance floor! ;):lol:

Here goes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8emdOCcFg&

Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

I've ALWAYS wanted the writers in Miami to give us Eric dancing! I kept thinking there was a good chance he could. I'm sure that there are lots of scenarios the writers could come up with so we could see him dance, it is Miami after all, and pretty much 8 of 10 episodes start with a party :lol:. Plus Emily has said in interviews that she is a dancer, I think she took classes and all that, so he even has a girlfriend who knows how to dance :D. That would just be an awesome scene :thumbsup:.

Was it just me, or did anyone feel weird watching him kiss that girl :lol:. It was like, oh no you did NOT just kiss some other girl :shifty:... I find it hard to separate Eric from Adam's other characters :alienblush: :p.

I actually enjoyed the preview. Will be watching :)

Adam is DANCING in this clip!! I love a man who could move on the dance floor! ;):lol:

Here goes!

VirGoddess, you beat me to it. :lol:

Thanks for posting. I drool, I mean watch it right now since I am at work, but it'll be the first thing I do when I get home.

Thanks!

VirGoddess, you beat me to it. :lol:

Thanks for posting. I drool, I mean watch it right now since I am at work, but it'll be the first thing I do when I get home.

Thanks!

:thumbsup: its funny b/c I'm at work too and I had to hurry to watch it w/o drooling or my boss would know something is up :guffaw:

Was it just me, or did anyone feel weird watching him kiss that girl :lol:. It was like, oh no you did NOT just kiss some other girl :shifty:... I find it hard to separate Eric from Adam's other characters :alienblush: :p.
I felt this way too!! I kinda cringed, but I didn't pay much attention to her, just him dancing and being sexy :drool:

We do need a scene like that for CSIM. Would be great to see them out enjoying some Latin or Country music on the dance floor. I'm game.

Here goes!

Thanks for the clip:thumbsup:.
Well he's just the perfect guy, hot, cute, handsome and can dance.

I've ALWAYS wanted the writers in Miami to give us Eric dancing! I kept thinking there was a good chance he could. I'm sure that there are lots of scenarios the writers could come up with so we could see him dance, it is Miami after all, and pretty much 8 of 10 episodes start with a party :lol:. Plus Emily has said in interviews that she is a dancer, I think she took classes and all that, so he even has a girlfriend who knows how to dance :D. That would just be an awesome scene :thumbsup:.

I'd love to see that kind of scene in Miami. That would be awesome.
And believe hipugger17 you're not the only one. I feel exactly the same everytime I see him kissing other girl. It just seems inappropriate;).
I just feel like screaming what the hell are you doing, I guess I watch too much Miami, maybe I should be treated:lol:.

I just got to watch the clip....:drool:

OMG! That movie looks so adorable, I want to see it. Woo hoo! Adam's got some moves, I wanna dance with him. :lol:

I agree with you guys, I would love to see Eric out on the dance floor. He would steam up the cameras for sure. :lol:

VirGoddess: I was going to watch it at work, but there are too many eyes watching me, so I had to wait. :scream:

Here goes!

And believe hipugger17 you're not the only one. I feel exactly the same everytime I see him kissing other girl. It just seems inappropriate;).
I just feel like screaming what the hell are you doing, I guess I watch too much Miami, maybe I should be treated:lol:.

Inappropiate is a good way to describe it ;) Count me in if you seek proffessional help and go get treated :lol:.

Here goes!

Inappropiate is a good way to describe it ;) Count me in if you seek proffessional help and go get treated :lol:.

I'm in as well. I guess I can't see him with anyone else but Calleigh...yes I do watch too much CSI: Miami, but at least I am in good company.

More Adam news for you guys, thanks again to Sara from the Yahoo Group for the info:

From June 8th 2009 (which is just four days away) people can pre-order "Let the game Being" the Directors Cut - Pickup edition. If you visit the official website (link found below) on June 8th you can pre-order but only up until October 31st.
>
>
>
> http://www.letthega mebegin.com/ preltgb/ltgb. html

I owe many thanks to this Sara gal from the yahoo group, so please send her my regards and my many thanks ;).

texmex327
I'm in as well. I guess I can't see him with anyone else but Calleigh...yes I do watch too much CSI: Miami, but at least I am in good company.

Yep we are in good company :bolian: and that is why we are all getting treated together :lol: :thumbsup:.

well the thread tites for this is a diversion all right, tonight i was gong through my video store and hello adams movie TAKE, i rushed home and immediately sealed myself off no kids no hubby nothing and then.....
Oh good job adam on take the movie was sad but good starts off slow but its a good one adam a minister??? still good and more hair too and then.....

I come on here and love and debate and oh the dancing and that little scene at the end where he stands and claps oh too cute just wanna nanna pinch that guy on the cheek!

And yay for the let the game begin movie i so cant wait to preorder mine ive already preordered csi miami season 7

does anyone pick up adams little bit of an aussie accent in the trailer for LTGB??? i know hes not playing one but still thats exactly how we'd say it

Right where he walks up to the girl and says

" me and my mate, were just talking/discussing?? who lies more men or women???" he nailed the me and my mate but hey if your being treated then i guess im already admitted???? lol thanks monica

sorry just one more thing i know i watch far too much miami but is the girls father in love and debate clavo cruz's real father joseph trevy??? oh and look suzy is in there too raymonds little affair??? man i need to de-miami-ise! :wtf::lol::(

Last edited:
sorry just one more thing i know i watch far too much miami but is the girls father in love and debate clavo cruz's real father joseph trevy??? oh and look suzy is in there too raymonds little affair??? man i need to de-miami-ise! :wtf::lol::(

Thanks Bel! I couldn't remember where I knew that guy from. I think I am going to love this movie, only because Adam isn't wearing a shirt in one of the scenes :drool: well that and because he is dancing in that movie.

I looked for Take the other day at the store and didn't see it, but I am on the hunt for it. :lol:

I need my Adam fix everyday! :lol:

belluvsmiami

Yeah I saw Suzy in there and was like, oh they worked together again, cool. The season needs to start like now. Sad cause it's only June :shifty:.

well the thread tites for this is a diversion all right, tonight i was gong through my video store and hello adams movie TAKE, i rushed home and immediately sealed myself off no kids no hubby nothing and then.....
Oh good job adam on take the movie was sad but good starts off slow but its a good one adam a minister??? still good and more hair too and then.....

I come on here and love and debate and oh the dancing and that little scene at the end where he stands and claps oh too cute just wanna nanna pinch that guy on the cheek!

And yay for the let the game begin movie i so cant wait to preorder mine ive already preordered csi miami season 7

does anyone pick up adams little bit of an aussie accent in the trailer for LTGB??? i know hes not playing one but still thats exactly how we'd say it

Right where he walks up to the girl and says

" me and my mate, were just talking/discussing?? who lies more men or women???" he nailed the me and my mate but hey if your being treated then i guess im already admitted???? lol thanks monica

:guffaw::guffaw: This is so true!! It is Clavo's real father. :lol: It was Suzy, too. Adam also plays in this movie called Christmas Break with Nicholas Gonzalez who recently played in CSIM Presumed Guilty. He's also in Bohica with Adam. He's a handsome one too. Those two together on the screen heat up the room :drool:

I also thought his accent was great, very believable for the Let the Game Begin - he can do anything, I love it!

Thanks texmex :thumbsup:

VirGoddess: Nicolas Gonzalez :drool: and Adam also starred in Showtime's Ressurection BLVD. Adam played the older boyfriend of Nicolas' sister (Marisol Nichols). Adam had longer hair and a goatee in that show. I think that is where I fell in love with him. :lol:

I think I am going to have to check out the Christmas Break movie, does anyone know if it is out on DVD?

Back