Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

The golf tournament will take place next week, june 19 to be exact. So he'll probably be traveling someday next week. Now if only I could figure out were he'll be staying...:evil:

The golf tournament will take place next week, june 19 to be exact. So he'll probably be traveling someday next week. Now if only I could figure out were he'll be staying...:evil:

Thats right! I hope we get some pics from him soon b/c I'm seriously having major withdrawal :(

Thats right! I hope we get some pics from him soon b/c I'm seriously having major withdrawal :(

I know! :( What's kind of comforting is that almost a month has gone by already cause the finale aired the 18 and we are on the 11 now, so time seems to be going by quickly. Maybe we'll get lucky and have some July spoilers :cool:.

Well I think he has a house in Puerto Rico, I'm just not sure where

You're right! I read rather recently that he had an apartment. It would be so cool to know were. I'd get rather stalkerish though...:evil: :lol:

I wish I could be able to watch the movie 'Love And Debate' it looks soooooooooooooooo good! But none of his movies come out on the big screen, except for the Tyler Perry one, that's coming in september...which I'm definately gonna watch!

none of his movies come out on the big screen, except for the Tyler Perry one, that's coming in september...which I'm definately gonna watch!

Now I love Tyler Perry and would watch the movie just because it is a Tyler Perry film, but Adam will probably make this my favorite out of all his films. I can't wait!!

none of his movies come out on the big screen, except for the Tyler Perry one, that's coming in september...which I'm definately gonna watch!
Now I love Tyler Perry and would watch the movie just because it is a Tyler Perry film, but Adam will probably make this my favorite out of all his films. I can't wait!!

Its like a perk, a sexy one at that

Its like a perk, a sexy one at that

EXACTLY!!:lol::devil::devil::drool::thumbsup:

PLEASE??????????????????? SOME ADAM NEWS...ANYONE????? YAHOO GROUP, TEXMEX, ANYONE!!??!?? WITHDRAWAL...HAPPENING...NOW!!! :(:(:rolleyes::(:scream::klingon:

PLEASE??????????????????? SOME ADAM NEWS...ANYONE????? YAHOO GROUP, TEXMEX, ANYONE!!??!?? WITHDRAWAL...HAPPENING...NOW!!! :(:(:rolleyes::(:scream::klingon:

Awww sweetie! I wish I had something to help you out with. But sadly I have nothing. As soon as I hear something, I will pass it along.

So for those of us who didn't know, because I didn't I caught the All Souls marathon after recording it last week and Adam looked so :drool: in it. His character was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident. He had long hair and a goatee...I like him better with short hair. :lol:

Official Facebook page for Adam's movie Love & Debate. Please "Become a Fan" and spread the word!

You'll find photos, stills and the trailer for the film. More updates to be added to the page very soon.

PS: Adam news/photos on the yahoo group in the next couple of days.

VirGodess1923 I don't have any news for you, but since you seem to be going through extreme withdrawl I got you a little treat. I hope it helps!:)

Click the thumbnail to make it bigger!:devil::drool:

Isn't he just :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil:

Does anyone from the yahoo group or any of you gals know were I can find info on the golf tournament he is supposed to participate on friday? Info like at what time it starts and so on. If anyone knows I'd really appreciate it :). Thanks!

Back