Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

I'll hold you too it, texmex327:beer:
Too much hotness :thumbsup: I almost fell off my chair when I saw the first pic this morning :drool:

YAHOO GROUP makes our day so much better :thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan :D

He is just so dreamy

Feel better Monica, hopefully the pics helped.

Virgodess, you can run your fingers through his hair, I'll just run my fingers across his chest :devil:

Thanks girls and believe me I do feel better when I look at him at these pictures.:)

I truly hope they won't make him to cut his hair. He looks so wonderful, that it would be such a loss:(.

texmex said:
Virgodess, you can run your fingers through his hair, I'll just run my fingers across his chest :devil:
Texmex, that's a good idea, you know my mom always said that people should share. Though I don't know with how many other girls would you be willing to share when it comes to Adam:lol:.

If it were possible I'd like to have him rather only for myself, at least for a moment.:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks girls and believe me I do feel better when I look at him at these pictures.:)

I truly hope they won't make him to cut his hair. He looks so wonderful, that it would be such a loss:(.

texmex said:
Texmex, that's a good idea, you know my mom always said that people should share. Though I don't know with how many other girls would you be willing to share when it comes to Adam:lol:.

If it were possible I'd like to have him rather only for myself, at least for a moment.:lol:

:lol::lol: My mom taught me to share my toys, not my men :lol::lol:

I don't think you're the only one who would want him for a moment.

I keep asking my co-worker who works for make a wish for Adam as my wish, sadly it hasn't happened yet. :lol:

Virgodess: When do tickets go on sale for the Latino Film Festival in NY...I think I wanna take a trip out there?

Virgodess: When do tickets go on sale for the Latino Film Festival in NY...I think I wanna take a trip out there?

The tickets go on sale on July 4th/5th. They could be purchased through this site:

http://nylatinofilm.com/index.html

The Yahoo Group mentioned as of right now, Adam is not scheduled to attend, but we never know with him. He just keeps popping up any and everywhere...

I'm still getting a ticket and hoping for the best :thumbsup:

texmex said:

Good point.:guffaw:
But it's a special situation and he's tall, so I thought, that we could share a bit, just the three of us, you, me and VirGodess. You know usually I do not share my men, but for you girls I could do an exception (VirGodess definitely deserves it for all these pictures she posted here and as for you, well we have the same name and we are the same age, so it should be enough to share with you too):lol:.
But maybe I'm not quite sane and you shouldn't listen what I say.;)

Last edited:
texmex said:

But it's a special situation and he's tall, so I thought, that we could share a bit, just the three of us, you, me and VirGodess.:lol:

LMAO...good point. Alright. I guess I can share him with you guys... :lol:

Thanks for the info Virgodess:
I've never been to NY before, maybe I can con one of my friends into going with me :lol:

texmex said:

But it's a special situation and he's tall, so I thought, that we could share a bit, just the three of us, you, me and VirGodess.:lol:

:lol::lol: I don't usually share, but I'll make the exception :guffaw:

texmex327 you should try and make the trip. New York is great if you're looking for a place to be that never sleeps (yes, its true).

------------
Did you join Adam's Yahoo Group yet??
Go to Yahoo.com and join NOW!!

How about a Twitter account??

Follow Adam's Yahoo Group @arodatyahoo for the latest news on Adam and sightings. Tweet tweet, ladies! ;)

Last edited:
I have to say after a long day this past page of posts has been amazing. I also want to agree with texmex...i share toys, not men. LOL I can also say this whole sharing adam reminds me of a certain ff story called twins...anyway i personally think he will be at the latin filmfest. I had a gut feeling after him being in NJ that he would be staying around the NY/NJ area and then I got a lovely email when I woke up about the new pictures and him being in NY.
Where are you guys in NY city cause I have a cousin who lives in the city. wouldnt it be fun if we all met up during that weekend and went for drinks and then ADAM just happened to walk by?
What weekend is this filmfest again?

I don't mean to bring any negativity into our very happy thread, but there have been some very mean rumors going around about our Adam that have made me sick to my to stomach. The only place I could voice it is here because I'd get in trouble any other place. I am not and REFUSE to get into detail about it, but for the ones who don't know him and want to find someone to pick on - go do it with someone else. This really makes me sick as to how much a person would want to get noticed or is fame hungry to spread such lies.

I LOVE ADAM AND WILL ALWAYS! People are so low!

Said my peace, now lets all keep saying great things about him because he is that - GREAT!

Lets support his work and his achievements instead of trying to start bad publicity for such a humble human being!

- Luv u guys!
----------

To support Adam and his work, please join his Yahoo group here:
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/adam_rodriguez/

Twitter page:
http://twitter.com/arodatyahoo

We have fun with games, quizzes and get to enjoy all personal and public pics of Adam.

I don't mean to bring any negativity into our very happy thread, but there have been some very mean rumors going around about our Adam that have made me sick to my to stomach. The only place I could voice it is here because I'd get in trouble any other place. I am not and REFUSE to get into detail about it, but for the ones who don't know him and want to find someone to pick on - go do it with someone else. This really makes me sick as to how much a person would want to get noticed or is fame hungry to spread such lies.

Said my peace, now lets all keep saying great things about him because he is that - GREAT!

Lets support his work and his achievements instead of trying to start bad publicity for such a humble human being!

- Luv u guys!
----------

Twitter page:

We have fun with games, quizzes and get to enjoy all personal and public pics of Adam.

I don't know about what rumors you are talking about, but I know that unfortunatelly people can be envious and mean. And the worst thing is that they can be like that without any reason, just because it please them to slander another person. Those people are truly disgusting. Don't worry about those idiots, they are not worth it.
And we all know how wonderful person Adam is and no matter what other people will be saiyng we will always love him.:)

I joined his Yahoo group yesterday. It's great.:thumbsup:

- Luv u guys!
----------

Twitter page:

WTF! I don't understand how people can be so negative. I haven't heard anything about Adam.

Adam is a great actor, he is helping to give a voice to the Hispanic youth. Let the man be.

I have joined his yahoo group :thumbsup:

Don't let them bring get the best of us Virgodess!

Thanks ladies for the nice words and supporting Adam 100%. I was so upset over it. I feel a little better than earlier today, but it was still disturbing, and displeased me so much.

Anyway, lets continue our happy thread because its what this place is all about - Happy Adam talk!! :)

Here's a pic of happiness :

NewPicture-2.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS! I think my computer screen is sweating from all of this hotness.

Virgodess you rock! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back