Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

:lol::rolleyes::wtf::eek::drool::drool::drool::shifty::drool:(speechless)

I luv that picture, his hair is...uh, so, wow. Did I mention how much I luuuuuuurrrvvv his hair. Mmmm scruffy.

oh god we certaintly are going to be drooling everywhere he does look so god damn freaking sexy, i love the longer hair now too its growing on me lmao no pun intended!!

oh adam...damn :drool:

Virgodess: Thanks for the pic :D

From the Yahoo Group:

You can now pre-order Adam's movie Love & Debate from amazon.com . The DVD will be released on August 25th in the US. For those outside the US, you can still purchase the DVD if you have a multi region DVD player. If not, you can still watch the region 1 DVD from your PC, so no excuses, LOL.

Click here to pre-order.

I don't rememeber either myself or Virgodess had posted this here before but its good to know. I will be ordering it once I get home from work :D

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July weekend!

Thanks for that note on love and debate ive pre ordered mine

And i also checked out Let the game begin website and it is available from august 1st to september 31st for pre-order, but only available from the internet as i think there might have been some dispute to it being released because it tells people how to pick up etc etc, but is only available from that time

So now thats three to add to the collection yay!

Last edited:
texmex
Coincidently I work with someone who works with Make A Wish...I am still working on getting him as my wish :lol: (its really not working well at all :lol:)

This made me laugh so much :lol: :lol:

Love all the pics!!!!! :) Since we are talking about wishes I want to say that my wish for season 8 concerning Eric (or at least one of my wishes) would have to be to see him smiling more often. After the injury he got too serious (which was understandable given what he went through). But now I want to see him more relaxed and with that lopsided smile of his that makes all the girls weak at their knees...especially Calleigh...

These pictures are wonderful, if I can't touch, it's always nice though have a look.
And I agree with you completly hiphugger17, I'd love to see Eric's cheerful side more often again. As for his smile, well I'm not surprised Calleigh fell for him so hard.;)

Thank you Fieldmouse, i'll try that :)

(ps, it worked!!)

you know all these pics of him are nice, he's such a cute guy, very hansom :)

hey I was at Wikipedia, and saw that he is in another music video, one from Busta Rhyms (sp?), is this old news and I'm just late in seeing it?

and I too would love to see him smile, as Calleigh said once "havn't seen that smile in a while" that would be nice :)

SMW

Last edited:
Hey All!! I've been soooo busy lately, but popping in to say hello to everyone!!
It feels like I've been gone for a while, lol

Nothing really new on Adam, but I'm sure he's having a great hiatus traveling by himself and friends before going back to that insanely busy schedule.

Oh, btw, tickets go on sale this Friday for the NY Int'l Latino Film Festival for A Kiss of Chaos premiere, so get your tickets if you're in town! Premiere is July 31st, and I will be there.

Well, til the next gorgeous pic or great news, see ya soon! ;)

Last edited:
Alright ladies, according to Sara from the yahoo group, Adam has now joined twitter-nation. Though it is not confirmed yet, a friend of mine says that it seems to be the real thing.

follow him here...twitter.com/ amaticrodriguez

Does anyone of you have twitter? What about if we share?

Here's mine twitter.com/CSI_Mariana :)

I'm folowing Adam :D I think it's so cool that our fave actor has Twiter, I mean, it's a great way to contact with their fans :D

Alright ladies, according to Sara from the yahoo group, Adam has now joined twitter-nation. Though it is not confirmed yet, a friend of mine says that it seems to be the real thing.

follow him here...twitter.com/amaticrodriguez

It HAS been confirmed, ADam is LIVE. AND....ok wait for it.....posts FREQUENTLY!

twitter.com/amaticrodriguez

Ok I'm new with all this twitter stuff. I joined in and have my account set up and everything, so what do I do now to follow Adam's twitter page? HELP!!!

Back