Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Don't worry VirGodess we all know that Adam is really great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

June already flew by so we are one month closer to seeing him on Miami on season 8 :). Can't wait for the season to start!! :cool:

Don't worry VirGodess we all know that Adam is really great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

June already flew by so we are one month closer to seeing him on Miami on season 8 :). Can't wait for the season to start!! :cool:

Yes :thumbsup:
The premiere is set to air September 21st! Pretty soon, we'll have our first spoiler b/c its JULY!! :beer::beer:

Thanks All!! I'm over the negativity for right now, lol!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Here's a pic of Adam at the Amaury Nolasco Outing - courtesy of our Yahoo group!

AdamANGolfClassic-011.jpg

Isn't he just yummy?? :drool:

Join the group to view more:
http://tinyurl.com/n9sdxd

Last edited:
Omg :scream:
his hair is growing:bolian:
I wonder if he is going to leave it like that for the season 8 premiere:thumbsup:
omg can't wait:scream:

I saw that pic earlier. I still can't get over that pic of him and Esai Morales though, talk about yummy :drool:

Oh and that pic of him and LL Cool J...I guess it would be too much for me to ask that NCIS: LA and CSI: Miami do a crossover episode....:lol:

Thanks for the pic Virgodess! You rock, as always! :thumbsup:

Thank you VirGodess, the picture is great and you always make my days better. I guess in terms of improving my mood I can always count on you.:thumbsup:

Anyone on twitter and following the yahoo site wanna follow me and I'll follow you? Cause that site is lonely when you've no frens on there, even better we can chat about Adam!

the pics are sooooo hawt!

Hi all... *Thud* oh sorry, fell down after coming in here and seeing the pics of Adam, and where is the one with him and LL Cool J, I have a signed pic of him (LL) that my aunt got when she saw him walking down the street.

and I don't know what rumors you speak of, but I'm behind Adam 190%...if that is possible ;)

and I guess I like the longer hair, the hair I didn't like was in the season right before the episode where he got shot, I didn't like that hair, but I did like his hair in the i think it was the second season or somthing, that was good, if he grows it out like that, i'll be happy :)

but no mustaches like George Eads did, I love him, but no...

Hi all... *Thud* oh sorry, fell down after coming in here and seeing the pics of Adam, and where is the one with him and LL Cool J, I have a signed pic of him (LL) that my aunt got when she saw him walking down the street.
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I read this and couldn't stop laughing!!

You can find the pic of him and LL on page 8 ...

Monica1604
- I'm here sprinkle a little cheer full of Adam anytime :thumbsup:

I'm glad I could make you laugh :)

I'm going crazy, I'm trying to upload an animated banner that was made for me, but it will just show up as a single pic...need help...:confused:

I saw that pic earlier. I still can't get over that pic of him and Esai Morales though, talk about yummy :drool:

Oh and that pic of him and LL Cool J...I guess it would be too much for me to ask that NCIS: LA and CSI: Miami do a crossover episode....:lol:

Thanks for the pic Virgodess! You rock, as always! :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more with you:thumbsup:

I'm going crazy, I'm trying to upload an animated banner that was made for me, but it will just show up as a single pic...need help...:confused:

If you're trying to upload, that could be why. There's a max limit of 9.8 KB, and I think that most animated will exceed that.

It should work if you go to the signature box under edit signature and insert as an image. You'll have to have it uploaded to someplace like photobucket first. :)

You are an angel! Thanks for the yummy pics.

Just as an FYI...just in case anyone is interested:

Below is a list of charities that Adam is a great supporter of…

Make A Wish
Believe & Achieve
Elevate Hope
Save the Music
Padres Contra El Cancer
Rally For Kids With Cancer
Noche de Ninos
NCLR
hispanicheritage. org

Thanks to Sara from the Yahoo group for the above information. Coincidently I work with someone who works with Make A Wish...I am still working on getting him as my wish :lol: (its really not working well at all :lol:)

Thanks for the info, texmex327! He's such a positive force and his contributions are endless :thumbsup:

:lol: Just so you know, he's my wish too...funny, when I do close my eyes and make that wish, I always open them disappointed that he's not there...but I am most certainly hopeful ;)

Here's a quick pic of him at the Maxim party with those big brown eyes, from the group:

Now if we were only aloud to use a pic this big for our signature or avatar here :adore:

MaximHot100Party09-003.jpg

:lol::rolleyes::wtf::eek::drool::drool::drool::shifty::drool:(speechless)

I luv that picture, his hair is...uh, so, wow. Did I mention how much I luuuuuuurrrvvv his hair. Mmmm scruffy.

Back