Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
New photos of Adam at the Grindhouse premier can be found on his official yahoo group and I've gotta say that he looks fantastic in these shots! And the hair's growing back, LOL. but I am a fan of his shaved look.

Someone fan me....that man is just too hot for words :lol: I kind of linke him with the shaved head look (it has grown on me) but I still prefer him with him the hair do he sported last season.

I still prefer it shaved, looks cleaner, and it makes him look like my brother... which brings up some Freudian concerns I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT.

Just thought I'd let you all know, if you are part of the Yahoo Group for Adam, Sara posted some new pics and they are awesome! :) He looks great! If you're not part of the group, you're missing out big time!

And Midnight, just out of curiosity, is your brother single?!

Eric/Adam is hot. I love him on CSI: Miami. I actually started watching that show because I liked him on Roswell, but love him on CSI: Miami.

Adam is awesome! I love how he's playing Delko so differently since the shooting.

midnight, delete some of your PMs! Your box is full! :p ;)

midnight_tiptoes said:
Dammit, why couldn't the brain injury turn him into a compulsive nudist?
haha lol. that would be great. and i love the fact that his hair is growing back...whoooo. i wasn't a fan of the shaved look very much because you can see Eric's scar and that makes me cry.. :( but on Adam...whooooo loved that shaved look. but i like him better with hair because in the underwater scenes when he comes back up it's all wet and sexy looking :D

See Adam in New York this April! Please try and attend to support Adam on this special occassion.

For those of you that are trying to figure out which screening of Adam's movie "Take" to go to, now you have a reason for April 27th at 5pm! Adam will be attending the first screening of the film at the Tribeca Film Festival on Friday April 27th, 5pm in New York. He will also be attending the Q&A session for the film which will be after the screening. He may also attend more screenings of the movie but which days are still unknown.

Location and Ticket Price:
Fri, Apr 27, 5:00pm Clearview Chelsea West Theater 1. $25

Box Office Info:
February 22 - April 6
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday

April 7 - May 6
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., 7 days a week

Box Office Call Center:
Toll Free: (866) 941-FEST (3378)
Local NYC: (646) 452-5449

ADDITIONAL SHOW TIMES:
Saturday, April 28th, 11:00 PM at AMC 34th Street [312 W. 34th St., NY]
Monday, April 30th, 6:45 PM at AMC 34th Street [312 W. 34th St., NY]
Thursday, May 3rd, 1:30 PM at AMC Kips Bay [570 Second Ave., NY]
Saturday, May 5th, 5:00 PM at Pace University Schimmel Center for the Arts (PACE) [1 Pace Plaza, NY]

PRESS & INDUSTRY SCREENING:
Sunday, April 29th, 12:15 PM at AMC 34th Street [312 W. 34th St., NY]

hi

i love the pics you have there...he is very hot in those...but then again....i have never seen him not being hot... :lol:

Shehir said:
See Adam in New York this April! Please try and attend to support Adam on this special occassion.

Um...do you even have to ask? Oh I am so glad to be a NY'er and work in the city. I am so taking off work early to go. Thanks for letting us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back