Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really dont like his shaved look!
has anyone else seen it or is it just me that im noticing that this season eric has only been wearing button down shirts with a tank top under :confused:

Did you guys read the CSI Files interview? Somebody take Ann Donahue's pen away from her and give it to this man, please.

I'm equally frustrated that the writers handled the shooting so badly, and I'm glad the little nuances are coming from him. Being an actor on this show must be frustrating as hell.

I read the interview. I was SO pleased to see that Adam wanted to do so much with his character. Why oh why didnt' they let him? Also glad that he wanted to wait for Eric to go back to work.

As for it being frustrating to be an actor on this show... well, it's no wonder Rory left.

I agree, totally. *shakes fist at PTBs*

Delko was also in Parade magazine yesterday. Someone didn't know he was still alive and asked why he got killed. *pets him* They better not kill him or we'll all mob them LOL

Oh Meghan...how you speak the truth! *sigh*

Oh well. But yes, I am very glad to see that Adam wanted some more development for his character in light of the situation he is in.

I must ask, were there any pics in Parade?

And unless anyone's an American Express card holder, tickets to go see Adam go on sale on the 14th. Any other NY'er going??

:eek:that_girl1 where did you find that extremely sexy pic of him? Do you mind if I save that to my computer? cuz seriously he looks good....of course he would look even better if he wasn't wearing a shirt :D

where did you find that extremely sexy pic of him?
Delkolover, more of these can be found on Adam's group and also take a look at the groups additional photo album Here

Lots of goodies on both links, LOL. Of course everything is copyright to the Yahoo Group (I hate being bossy!)

Sara

does anybody know when his latest movie is coming out?
i really want to see it but in imdb they say that its in post-production and im really anctious(sp?) to see it!!

A Happy Death has not yet been confirmed by Adam so please ignore that movie for the present (until Adam confirms it). As for Cielito Lindo, it's being released on July 4th 2007. I'm currently trying to find out if it will be a DVD release or a festival release.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Did you guys read the CSI Files interview? Somebody take Ann Donahue's pen away from her and give it to this man, please.

I'm equally frustrated that the writers handled the shooting so badly, and I'm glad the little nuances are coming from him. Being an actor on this show must be frustrating as hell.

What I find interesting, is that all HIS fans think the same thing. Now that's a "fandom" I am proud to be a part of! :D

Wish I could make it to the showing in April. Right now, my mom is going through chemo, plus father and I are struggling with the medical bills. I would not go anywhere without either of them. :)

Dear, that girl1, I greatly enjoyed the "sexy" Mr. R pic you have posted. Could you become "bored" more often? Thanks, me. :devil:

I wonder if Mr. R is reading the messages I have been sending him through MySpace? LOL he prob thinks I am some "weird" fan. The Valentine's Day message, he left for his fans, is so adorable! :eek:

-Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back