Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was such a poignant moment. I really felt his grief and pain. I think he knew the truth deep down but he didn't want to admit to himself but when H just looked at him, it all came back.

That was a sad, yet great scene.

Too bed the tear was totally CGed in. That actually made me laugh, it was so bad. They couldn't pinch Adam or pepper spray him or something?

Well I knew the tear was face...that was waayy too obvious. But in general the scene was poignant.

An onion would have done the trick as well!

And yes, that was Adam in the video with Nicole Richie.

I thought that scene was so sad, but beautiful. I was about to cry for him, I mean he lost his sister and he still thought she was there! But why didn't he ask for anybody else? I wonder how much memory he lost. Maybe all until somewhere in season 4?

Considering 50% of the Delko children were either dead or dying at that point and their parents didn't seem to care, it's safe to say Marisol is the only Delko Eric should probably care about.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Considering 50% of the Delko children were either dead or dying at that point and their parents didn't seem to care, it's safe to say Marisol is the only Delko Eric should probably care about.
Thats a good point, it seemed like they were all each other had. Im pretty sure, though that when Eric was in the hospital, they said his parents were on the way but again-we never see them.

I think the parents cared. Either Eric or Horatio was suppose to stay there until they got there. It sounded as if the parents were coming. Eric and Horatio were able to get there quicker.

The reason the parents weren't at the wedding was Marisol was going to wait until after the wedding, because they would have objected. She knew they would have objected, because of the cancer. Who knows if they would have objected to her marrying Horatio. Maybe they would have thought he was dangerous.

I wonder why we never meet Eric's parents. Are the writers waiting for the right story? Would that mean too many characters for the show? It seems like we should get to meet them.

I wonder why, too. Its not like they dont have enough money to hire two or atleast one actor to play his mom or dad because their show is like #1 in the country or something like that. So why not show us his parents!

His father is suppose to be so disappointed that he became a csi instead of continuing the family business. Show us that conflict. I wish instead of having Horatio discover a part of the family tree he didn't know existed that it were Eric. It would be interesting if he found out his father had a son or daughter by another woman. He could even find out his dad had a whole other family. It does happen.

Does anyone here know if the movie that Adam was in, 'Thanks to Gravity' premiered already? I'm so confused and it would be great if someone cleared that up for me.

Thanks to Gravity premiered at the Cinevegas Film Festival, Miami International Film Festival and at the Newport Beach Festival earlier in the year. The official website for the movie: http://www.thankstogravitythemovie.com/

So far this movie has had no other screenings and there are currently no plans for a DVD release.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back