Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed You can't have Ryan and Eric at the same time in the same room! You could die of the sexiness!

ETA: Okay Need4Speed you might not die cause you gave me Ryan. :p

No! but i so wish i was over 18 so i could!! i would die if i won a date with Adam!!! ok here's a good topic. where would you want to go if you did go on a date with Adam.

for me...first we could meet up with Rory and his Girlfriend and have a double date and go to dinner then afterwards go clubbing and have some drinks and chat.

I wouldn't mind going diving and afterwards getting a bite to eat. Nothing fancy though. Maybe even a walk on the beach. I'm a simple kinda gal!!! I don't need to be wined and dined. Plus in that interview he says he like a girl with a sense of humor and I'm a of a bit joker. hehe

That's when the show became good for me. Before that Eric was so... blah, getting into fights and stuff. He seemed so angry before getting shot and so happy afterwards probably because of Cal. Getting shot doesn't seem so bad if you get the girl.

I liked Eric before he got shot he was such a sexy bad boy. then the ep where he gets shot just had me in tears! and i can't believe that they ended right where they show him bleeding on the ground! it's like OMG!!! what happened ti he ok? then when they showed him returning to work and that side shot where they showed his scar just had me go "OMG!! I feel so bad"

^^ That's just how I felt when returned back to work. When they showed the scar all I wanted to do was give him a hug! I liked him before he got shot too!!

on fridays at 5am eastern us time there is an ep of Roswell on. but it will be a while before Adam is on it. he came on the show in october but the eps are from may. so soon I can finally see him on Roswell again!!!

Im kinda just gonna jump in here and say that it was very sad when he asked for Marisol. In all honesty...I started crying. Poor Eric :( Our poor baby

:lol:
Skylar, I just saw ur sig and the quote from Midnight
"How do you resist Eric Delko? God bless that woman's clitoris. It must be made of steel " -- midnight_tiptoes
Thats so hilarious!! And so true.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back