Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yea I watched a clip of when he was in Celebrity Poker Showdown and he was out in the first round I beleive. And when they were interviewing him he said that it felt like when he lost his virginity. I'm guessing that he means it sucked for him. :rolleyes: But I liked it when he had the stubble especially during season 4 when it was his "evil twin brother" Derrick that was on the show. I'm not a big fan of the short hair now but he looks ok with it.

Not a big fan of the longer hair, especially the shoulder length one. If I didn't know that was him, I wouldn't recognize him right off. I like the shorter hair on him much better - shows off his face better, I think. ;)

I think he's cute with long hair in the JLo video but I prefer him with short hair. Was not feeling the wig though!!! It looks weird!!! :lol: :p

Yeah that wig was weird, but I like his hair in JLO's video the most out of them. but mostly I like his short hair. Either way he is hooooot!

hey guys. i won't be here for a week. i'm going to summer camp! that means no CSI: Miami for a whole week!! but it's worth it because three of my counselors are uncanny look a likes to Speed, Ryan and Eric! and get this, the one who looks like Eric, well his name is Eric! it's kinda creepy. and they all love the show!!! how cool is that!?!?

oh and about the mohawk...you mean like this? :devil:
162x186_Adam_Rodriguez.jpg

Maybe he is trying to look serious or tough. He does look better when he smile. Maybe he should smile at the criminals in CSI:Miami. It might make them wonder what he is up to.

Yeah his is so hot in all his expressions! Yeah and we totally need him to open up his shirt more in the new season! So we can all melt into a puddle of Delkoness! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back