Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Jennifer Lopez video that he was in. I forgot the name of it but he looked so damn sexy in it! I definatley recommend it! :D

I never seen Adam with long hair. i think it's that he's more of a short hair guy. but I have seen Rory with long hair. if any of you all were interested just pm me. but anyways back to sexy Eric/Adam. Next monday on CBS in the US at 10:00pm eastern No Man's Land rerun will be shown. so get out your tissues!!

Oh man, I dont know if I can watch No Man's Land again! Its too sad, but Ill see if I want to or not.

I would love to see Adam with long hair, just like in a pic. I dont really want Eric with long hair-thats just a little bit weird :lol:

i know! and it sucks becasue i'm going to be at summer camp next week! i'm going to have to DVR it. but it won't be so bad seeing as one of my counselors looks almost exactly like Eric and what's more...he's a huge fan of the show!!! one looks like Speed and another looks shockingly like Ryan. no lie!! and it's awesome becasue all of them watch the show!! so i'll have three CSI: Miami look-a-likes who all love the show to talk with!!! it's going to be so awesome!!!!

Wow that is lucky! Have fun, Im sure you will with all those handsome men around :lol:

That would be so awesome if some could like photoshop Eric with long hair :lol: Id definatly get a kick out of that, Im sure we all would.

ETA: Okay I just watched the music video, he is so cute with longer hair but I perfer him with shorter hair. Longer hair makes him look so cute, not exactly hot...know what I mean? :lol:

It's not really very long hair, just kinda down to his neck. You can see it in the JLo video. Rory's got long hair in Dazed and Confused and it really sucks that a lot of you were babies when that movie came out.

i love that movie!! i have all of Rory's movies that are available on dvd. and it is one of my favs!!! but anyways back to Adam!!! does anyone have stills of that video?

OMG!!!!! :lol: HAHAHA!!! I'm sorry :lol: he just looks so different with long hair!! the first one is funny! but in the second two he just looks so OMG *drools*

I agree with ILuvJonathonTogo. He looks better in short hair, but then I don't really care for men in long hair. My preference is the clean shaven look in suits or tuxedos.

Well I like him with his long hair (not the wig! :eek:) Especially in the JLo video. Yea the first two pics he kinda looks weird but in the JLo cideo I just died when I saw it!

well, i like some guys with stubble. especially Adam and Rory. Jon however i like with out it. and you have to admit there are some guys with long hair who are sexy, like Rory in Dazed and Confused. but with Adam i like short hair with some stubble. oh and Jon told me that Adam is the worst poker player ever, lol. He told me that he, Emily and Adam were playing poker on set the other day and he wrote "LOL, Adam is like the worst poker player ever! He was the first one out. But Emily, man she is good! she kicked my a** at it!" so yeah don't plan on looking for Adam in any more celeb poker tournaments anytime soon. i said more, because i don't know if you guys watched him on celebrity poker showdown a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back