Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Adam is 3/4 Rican and 1/4 Cuban. Is that Cuban enough? Because that means Adam has an advantage. :D

What is it about Cuban men then? You have had experience with that too, Carol?

Hell yeah it should be like a drive thru...I'll have a vanilla milkshake and one hot Cuban male please; preferably Adam Rodriguez if you have him back there! :lol:

My exboyfriend was black and he was like WOW...so if what you are saying is true Carol. I need to take a vacation to Puerto Rico.

I would have thought Adam/Eric would be on his 20th thread already being this man is so freaking hot!!! We seriously have to do something about this.

He looks SO cute in that pic. That's his first day back to work after the shooting right?

Yeah, it's from Broken Home. I just wanted to hug him :(

I was so pissed that the writers apparently forgot Eric was shot in the leg. He would've looked so hot with a cane. Like a Cuban version of House.

I thought I was the only one who thought about him getting shot in the leg. I guess they figured it wasn't as important as the head shot so they nixed it. They still should have done something about it though.

And Eric on a cane *trying to picture it*............hmm I'll have to get back to you on that one. hahaha

But wait would he be wearing a sexy suite with this cane like he was wearing in "Throwing Heat" cause I can go for that without a doubt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back