Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam's currently in Puerto Rico for a Make A Wish event which will take place either tomorrow or Friday. I'm looking for the actual name of the event and all details will be added to Adam's group. I'm not sure how many fans from Puerto Rico we have here... but it would be great if you could see him out and about!

Here's ANOTHER pic I found of Adam: click here

And Adam is very lowkey when it comes to the media. Unlike some celebrities who can't seem to stay out of the lime light. Back when I was a teenager I pretty much HAD to know everything about all the celebrities. I won't get into details but I was nut case. Now it's like.........whatever. I like that he doesn't have is face plastered everywhere. He seems to be like a down to earth type person.

It's nice to find people who are the anti-Paris Hilton and don't feel the need to be "seen". Down to Earth, real people make me a bigger fan.

Yeah...........................I can't read what it says but I'm LOVIN' the pics it has. Thank you for posting!!! His eyes are gorgeous!!!! *has mild heart attack but recieves medical help*

midnight_tiptoes said:

"Working with Caruso makes you a better actor."

If I stood next to the extremely obese bearded lady from the circus in town I'd be a super model.
Perhaps it's because it's late, but I don't get it... :confused:

Anyone have the ability to translate the article? Love, love, love the picture of Adam in character on the last page. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back