Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me so nervous everytime they make adam go in the water with sharks, etc. I HATE SHARKS, they make me very nervous. But he's so dang smexy in the water...

I know cause he's so yummy you could cut him up and eat him for breakfast! Not really cause I'd never hurt my Adamy!

yeah i don't think they really would but there were eps where they said there we sharks in the water but we never see them and him at the same time. like in Open Water

H:Eric, there are blacktip sharks out there so be careful
Eric:you know me. i love fish.

that part was funny!! but it made me kind of jumpy. Poor sexy Eric in the water with shrks!!

I think if we were to ever see a "shark" near Eric it would be a mechanical fin in the water. I highly doubt they would put our sexy and fragile hottie in shark infested water....Now his stunt double is another story!! :lol:

My cousin's boyfriend could be Adam's stand in. It's really uncanny. Same body and everything, except my cousin's BF is a bit fug in the face.

Puerto Rican boys are yum. Cuban boys are even hotter.

I had a neighbor who went to Puerto Rico and she said that the men there were FINE. So I believe you.

Carol, why don't you go pick yourself up one and then tell us how he was? :devil:

I don't have to go out, lol. I can tell you from experience. Yes, I give PR men my approval.

But Cuban men are... oh, man. Every woman should be with a Cuban man at least once in their lifetime. It oughta be a law. Cubans for everybody!

no way. Eric/Adam is the only Cuban/Puerto Rican for me!!! there's no comparison!! not even a stand in would do!! only the sexy cuban himself does it for me!!! *Hugs Adam*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back