Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to walk around with a Medical Alert bracelet that says "Likely to lose consciousness when sees Adam Rodriguez...please contact so and so when it occurs" :lol:

yea have you guys seen those commercials with the button that elderly people use when they get injured that when they press the button they can call 911?
well yea i thnk that all of us need to get one of those!!:lol:

I would pay good money for that button. i could lie to the people and say its for my grandfather then when it comes i can take it :lol:

only we need one specially created. here's what i think the commerical will say if they did make one :D

all girls should never be without the "sexy guy life alert button" -this button is to contact emergency services should your heart give out from looking at, meeting or talking to a sexy guy. and for all you Adam, Jon, and Rory fans you may want to buy our "Sexy CSI: Miami guy life alert button" for extra quick medical team responses. No girl should be without one!!!!!

HAHA I can just picture it!!!!!!

haha:lol: i would definatley be the first one in line to get one!!!
and i imagine the ladys voice sounding professional and then they show some girl on the pc looking at pics of the guys and then faiting and she preses the button and VOILA! the paramedics are there to help her helpless heart!!:lol:
that would be just too hilarious!!:p

Guys...can y'all please try to add a bit more content to your posts?

Posting pictures and commenting on them is fine, and we all know that Adam Rodriguez is an incredibly gorgeous man, but surely we can come up with more to discuss about him that just that? He's more than just a pretty face, am I right?

What is it that draws you to Delko as a character? Or what about the wonderfully subtle way that Adam himself changed his portrayal of Delko after the shooting? Maybe you've seen Adam in another series such as 'Roswell' or 'Brooklyn South' and would like to discuss that. There's so many things to discuss in addition to his looks, don't you all think? :)

well i saw an episode of 'Roswell' once
it wasnt like his character on csi miami of course
he was a lawyer i tink which is pretty weird looking at him in a suit
and i remember in a interview once that Adam said it was differentin CSIM because that was realistic but in 'Roswell' it was fiction so they could open their minds up to anything
i think what attracted me to Delko was the fact that he doesnt talk formally to Horatio
that reminds me of an episode when stetler was talking about how Horatio treats his employees and Eric intentionally called Horatio 'H'
i also like that side of him because he likes to be cabeza duro or hard headed as we say in spanish

i liked him on Roswell, but i like him better on CSI: Miami. his character Eric has gone through so much and he still manages to go to work. now that is a real hero. i also like his smart @$$ comments, especially when they are between him and Speed. put those two together in a room and you'll get a huge laugh every time!!! :D

ok i have a question is Adam married in RL because i saw a pic of him and Katherine Higel in a bride and groom outfit... but that could of just been for Roswell... RIGHT?!

Even thought they really were dating then

Adam and Katherine Heigl have never dated in real life. They were only together in Roswell. At the time of Roswell (and after) Katherine was dating her onscreen brother Max aka Jason Behr.

Thank god I was about to cry... so he's single and i'm single so maybe me and him could meet and fall in love... LOL that will never happen. but i can dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back