Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i'm gald you guys like the "Sexy Guy Warning" we should post it before any pics of not just Adam, but Rory and Jon as well!! those three are a little slice of heaven :D

i thnk all pics from our csi men should have some type of warning for the faint of heart. especially adam (my opinion here)

the man is just too....... (cant find the right word here)

its probably rated S for sexxy!!
:lol:
but no sry i dont know ask Shehir
ETA:
aww eric was so nice and sincere to Jolene!! he was being nice to the patients but they ignored him i think that was rude!! and he confessed that he didnt want to admit that he had problems i think hes an angel personally!! :)

whoa that movie looks really good man! does n e one know what its rated?

Do you mean "Thanks to Gravity"? If so, I'm not exactly sure of the rating. It can't be more than a 12 right?

i am sure we can invent a whole new lexic of words to describe this very hot man...we just need to get started here

first new word: jst2hot (need more imagination here and help :lol:)

the whole Eric and Jolene scene last night made me cry!! i was like OMG!!! that's so sweet. and he talked about his injury!!!!! and how he made mistakes. and i'm glad he's come to terms with the fact that he needs help from family and friends. i just teared up.

Adam did a great job with that scene and you really felt that Eric had struggled and is struggling to come to terms with his ordeal. You could see he was hesistant to bring it up and you felt the tension when he pointed to his head...it really was the first time you saw him acknowledge outloud, w/o being defensive, that he had been shot and how hard it had been for him.

Major kudos to Adam!!

That really was a great scene. I could almost feel how much he went through and how hard it was for him to come forward and say that.

What really got me was when he said, like, "With the help of friend's and family, you can make it through." I loved how he was saying it with expierience. He portrayed his emotions beautifully and perfectly.

To me, Adam's role this week, made the epi! :D

~~Ally

i havent had time to watch it yet.....now i have to go watch it and watch the handsome adam do his thing..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back