Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find more of those shirtless shots HERE Here you'll find caps of Adam from every episode of Brooklyn South as well as all seasons of Miami and lots of other screen caps. It took me forever to upload all of these caps as there's over 10,000, lol.

You're welcome, please call me Sara, LOL. I believe thatgirl got those shirtless photos from Adam's photobucket account too as the filenames are the same. People can upload these caps, but please ask permission or give credit. Thanks.

Who here lives in CA? I'm asking because another of Adam's movies will be at a film festival next Saturday. Newport Beach Film Festival will be showing "Thanks to Gravity" and in this film you'll see Adam dancing, shirtless, kissing a woman and being the gentlement! Tickets are only $10 so if you can make it, please go to see this film.

Film Festival Details

I'm trying to find out if Adam will be at this screening too.

Man, Sara, why did you have to say that?! Now, I am mad because I don't live in Cali and I can't go see it! But...

*zooms to airport and gets on the next plane to CA* All good. :D

~~Ally

OMG if i was 18 i would totally go to CA like right now!!!
if it comes out in DVD im definatley buying it no matter what my dad says!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
sry i get really angry at things like this!:( :mad: :eek:

Those pics should have the "Sexy Guy Warning" i made it up :D

here it is

Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!

I am very excited to say that I bought tixs to see Adam @ the premiere of Take at the Tribeca Film Festival. I will definitely bringing my camera and will post if anyone is interested. I swear if I even got Adam to smile in my direction I would die happy.

Here's to counting down the days. Is anyone else going?

omg youre soo lucky SincerelyInDenial
i envy you a lot right now!!!
and yes please post the pics if you see Adam!!
haha and thats pretty funny Need4Speed!!
we should all post the Sexy warning before posting any pics of Adam!! :devil: :D

I'm going too!

At the AR group, let's just say I told the tale of how getting the tickets was a little problematic for me...

But, I am SOOOOOOOOO there!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back