Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
delkolover said:
I would be like "Oh Adam you have something on the back of your pants, let me get that" and then of course totally cop a feel :p

I wonder how many times that would work before he caught on? Better yet, I wonder how many women have actually tried it :lol:
HAHA!!!! OMG!!!!! i would so do that!!!!! i'll bet it won't take him long to figure it out. and i'll bet a few women have tried it... :devil: i know i would :D

whoo!!! those pics are AWESOME!!!! what are those from?? and when doesn't he look sexy?? oh let me think...NEVER!!!!!! even in Man Down when he was in cardiac arrest he looked sexy!!!! damn that man is liek one of the sexiest men alive!! along with Rory Cochrane and Jon Togo!! :D

glad you guys are enjoying the pics!!
yup!
he is like the sexiest man alive!!
words cant even explain that!!
only his body can :lol: :devil: :p

ha ha i totally agree!!! i think that applies for Adam, Rory and Jon!!! :devil: :lol: :p they are all just so damn sexy. being that sexy should be illegal!!! but then again that would be a bad thing because we don't want them to break the law!!!! :D and seeing as stealing id illegal i hope the cops will forgive all three of them...fro stealing my heart!!!!! :D

i wonder what we would do with out Adam/Eric, Rory/Speed, and Jon/Ryan in our lives!! i think i would die!!!!! if i didn't see those three sexy men at least once a day i couldn't live!!!! :lol: :D

ha ha i have a bunch of pic of all 3 on my phone!!!! actually my wall paper is a custom one i made. it has pics all three of them pasted together and it's says "sexy boys of CSI: Miami"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back