Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see some muscle here:

HBemily.jpg

Or here:

Photoshoot-020.jpg

Midnight Tiptoes, where did you get that pic from "Spring Break"? I've got a lot of behind the scenes photos from the show, but I've never seen this shot and it's great.

WIN 2 VIP Party Tickets to Adam Rodriguez’ movie premiere in New York!

For those of you that are planning on attending the premiere for Adam’s movie “Take” at the Tribeca Film Festival which takes place on April 27th 2007 in New York, here’s your chance to win 2 invites to the VIP Party for the film. To be in with the chance of winning you must already be attending the premiere and you can only be a member of the Official Adam Rodriguez Yahoo Group. Stars Adam Rodriguez and Minnie Driver will also be attending the party along with the producers and director of the film. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet Adam and the stars of the film in person. Please join Adam’s Yahoo Group for all contest details.

delkolover, those pics are awesome!! and i agree. he is too damn sexy for his own good!!!! Being that sexy should be illegal!!! lol :D

Shehir said:
Midnight Tiptoes, where did you get that pic from "Spring Break"? I've got a lot of behind the scenes photos from the show, but I've never seen this shot and it's great.

I honestly don't remember. I found it years ago. I think it may have been a google search, but I'm not really sure. It's so:

Adam: Did somebody grab my ass? Emily?
Emily: *whistles innocently*

Oh, Emily.

he he i could so picture one of the ladies on the show doing that to him :devil: and who can blame them, who wouldn't want to grab his sexy ass?

Oh that ass must be sooooo grabable ;) I definately wouldn't blame Emily or any other woman on the set of that show if they grabbed it. They'd be doing it for all us out there who aren't around it :lol:

if i worked on the show i would make believe that i tripped on some wire and "accidentaly" fall on top of him!!:lol:
that would be funny!!

I would be like "Oh Adam you have something on the back of your pants, let me get that" and then of course totally cop a feel :p

I wonder how many times that would work before he caught on? Better yet, I wonder how many women have actually tried it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back