Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:lol: So, I was looking for Carmine, and I found him:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, isn't he precious? I like him quirky and with wacky hair, though, I gotta say. :p

Still--hot. :devil:

3. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I have a friend who looks just like him.. Especially in those pics Lorelai he looks ALOT like my friend. It's kinda weird :lol:

4. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Hey, Lorelai, from where were taken the screencaps above? (Sorry, but I'm kind of lazy right now and it's past midnight, so not feeling like reading ALL the previous posts...)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Made them from U-429 In Enemy Hands. A movie from 2004. Actually I watched the movie for Carmine. Had no idea AJ was in it too till I saw him there saying "meningococcus". :lol: (or smtg like that)

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's a link to an interview with AJ:

Red Eye W/ Greg Gutfeld

It's listed under the "Famous Faces" section of the page.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks PA :D

Loved the part where the man says, 'Its got crime its got mystery and it doesn't have David Caruso, thank God!' :lol:

8. Faylinn

Oh man, my little sister thought something was wrong with me. :lol: That interview was hilarious.

"If talent was a multi-vitamin, I'd swallow him every morning." :lol: :lol: :lol: I *heart* you, Greg Gutfeld, and I don't even know who you are. :p

First Carmine and now AJ talking about going commando. Boys, boys, boys. *tsk tsk* :lol:

I loved the thing about the labcoat being Adam's version of the sunglasses of justice. "I don't want slow mo, I want fans." That would be hilarious, I'm sorry--Adam taking off his lab coat while his hair is blowing back. :lol: Stella would be standing there like 'wtf?' :lol:

And him talking about zoning out at school was funny too. "The teachers would ask me questions and I just would kind of smile and giggle and they'd be like 'Oh, AJ.'" :lol:

Gotta love the question about where he went to the bathroom when he was living in his car--seriously, so funny. :lol:

Thanks for sharing, PA, I'll have to link to that one on the Adam Ross LJ. :p

9. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

:lol: Now I'm really sad the video wont work for me

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Okay, how hot did AJ look in that interview?? I just watched the video and was like whoa! :D

11. Faylinn

:lol: I know. I was like, "Mmm, I want an icon of him from the beginning of that video." :lol:

When he mentioned doing Entourage, it reminded me that I never watched the episode he was in. I taped it, but I never watched it. :eek: I've got so much stuff around with the actors from NY in other roles, and I've only watched a fraction of it.

To think, I haven't watched AJ's performance in "Manticore" yet. :lol: (Yes, nobody has to tell me that it won't end well for his character. :p)

Oh, and I just thought 'what do I have with him in it?' And my first thought was Without a Trace, and I was like 'Aww, woobie.' :lol: He was beardless in that one, and not playing the villain. :p

12. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Hey, guys! :) I just came across an interview with Eric Kripke, creator and exec. producer of Supernatural, and he mentioned something that might be of interest to us A.J. fans. ;)

Click here - Interview with Eric Kripke

At the end of the interview, Eric Kripke says:
    TV Guide: What can we look forward to with post-strike eps? Kripke: There's a fun one where we bring back the Hellhounds, the bumbling ghost hunters back from Season 1. The whole show is an episode of their reality show. So we're shooting an entire show on hand-held video Blair Witch-style. Like when X-Files did their episode of Cops. It's our loving tribute to Ghosthunters on Sci Fi.[/i]

A.J. played one half of the bumbling wannabe ghost hunters in the episode "Hell House", right? Does this mean that he'll be appearing on Supernatural again? If so, WOOT! :D He was so adorable in the episode.

13. Faylinn

Hehe, I only caught a clip of the episode AJ was in, but I think that's it--I'll definitely be looking forward to that once the strike is over. :p

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Fay I love your avatar!! :p

15. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Hey, PA, I can't believe you knew about Red Eye too. That's so cool :cool:. A lot of people don't watch because it's on FN. As for RE, I missed AJ's segment, but the panel was bustin' on him after he left. :lol: Thanks to the vid, now I know why. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.