Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Yeah, I think he was hit too. He recognised the symptoms in Nelly Furtado's character and he use to look scared and lower his head when someone gets mad at him like Mac that time he gave the info first to Gerrard.

I think that later or sooner we'll have an episode where his father will be in trouble and Adam will have to confront him and remember the abuses in his childhood.

2. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Fay you poor, poor woobie :( :( :( :(

First - Aj starts dating an Aussie chick

then

Second - she's moving over to LA to be with him :mad:

Hell I'd be pissed off too, oh, that's if you're pissed off.

poor poor Fay, how can you bare it, the wound cutting so deep into your soul. The soul that's so full of love for Aj.

:( :( :(

poor poor Fay, my heart bleeds for you. :lol:

seriously.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

My understanding of the situation is that Sharni is moving to Los Angeles for her career, and more power to her for taking a big step like that. To quote her, "I was planning to move to LA anyway, but it's great now that he's there as well." Good luck to her, I say, professionally and personally. ;)

Translation: No, I'm not "pissed off"--and why should I be? I love Adam as a character, and I admire AJ as an actor, but beyond that is none of my business.

Yeah, I thought so too. Something about his demeanor makes it obvious (in my opinion, anyway) that he's been abused at least emotionally if not physically as well. :(

I'd like to see his father involved in a storyline at some point, but I'd also love to see his mother come into play--I'm always interested to see the characters' families and learn more about them. It gives the character so much more dimension and makes them seem more 'real'.

4. Faylinn

I got bored. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. leftnotrace

leftnotrace Victim

i'm sorry, but every time i see him bent over that pole i get all sorts of bad little ideas. :devil:

i'd like a storyline that tells us more about his family, too. but, barring that, for Adam i'd just like to see a storyline that touches on something more serious than "down the rabbit hole." not that AJ doesn't do an amazing job with adam being geeky and awkward and the lab's ubergenius...but AJ can do heavier stuff, too. and a little angst can go a long way. still, i wouldn't want them to drag it out the same way they dragged out lindsay's "deep, dark secret from back on the ranch."

and happy, nerdy adam is pretty amazing, too. :D

6. Faylinn

Yeah. Sure, he's the lab tech, but that's not all he's good for--and besides, they've (supposedly) bumped him up to series regular at this point, so there should be more to him than just giving answers and providing some comic relief. I love when he does that stuff (and hell, a minute or two of Adam makes me a happy bunny, let's be honest), but it would be nice to see the character fleshed out a bit more. AJ's done a good job of creating an interesting character out of very little material, and it would be great if the writers took advantage of the fact that they really landed a fantastic actor for the role.

I re-watched a few episodes of season 3 last night. I loved Adam in "Some Buried Bones"--the typical, nerdy stuff with the vest and the infrared camera, plus the hint of personal stuff with the mention of his dad being a bully.

And he's hilarious in "Consequences"--I'll admit that I pulled that one out just for his scene with Stella and Danny. "Stick with bowling." :lol:

[​IMG]

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

'Some buried bones' was a great episode for Adam but I loved him in 'Boo' where Mac and Stella are talking about zombies and he gets realy freaked out- cute :p

8. Faylinn

Haha, yeah--he was obviously not-too-happy at the idea of a real zombie walking around New York City. :lol:

But damn, he was just so pretty in that episode, it's insane. :lol:

[​IMG]

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Am I pervy for loving "Some Buried Bones" for the scene where he scans Danny's butt? :devil: Wait, don't answer that. :p

I love how he got to be all geek chic cool in "Down the Rabbit Hole" for knowing his way around Second Life! And his comment about dating a Suicide Girl in "Oedipus Hex" cracked me up, too.

10. Faylinn

Oh, I loved that scene too! :lol: Danny's all, "Take it easy" and Adam's like, "It was for the..." and just trails off and gestures. :p Poor boy. For all that Adam is awkward, the boy doesn't shy away from interacting with the others, does he? :lol:

The mental image of Adam being asked out by a Suicide Girl (you know she probably came on to him and he was just sitting there, wide-eyed :p) is so funny. Too bad she broke his heart though--he seems like a sweet guy. ;)

Adam being in-charge in "Down the Rabbit Hole" was fun--it's not often that Adam is behind the wheel and Mac is sitting shotgun. :p He clearly enjoyed it, though. It's too bad that they kind of leave him behind once they're done with him--it's time for the action to go down, and Adam's stuck in the lab. Poor baby. :p Still, it's the nature of the job. I wonder if he feels left out, though? ;)

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Mmmmm.

Adam scanning Danny's butt. Is that the new slang for it these days? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

And hey, Adam being able to date a Suicide Girl? That alone already puts him in the mega-cool category. Them girls, they don't go for just any guy, ya know!

12. Faylinn

[​IMG]

And in front of Stella, no less! :devil: Those boys, they're so shameless. ;)

*rubs hands together eagerly* Now, ladies and gentlemen, with that, we're ready to start the second thread: Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.