Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

A couple of screencaps of the adorable geek (he did look particularly cute and geeky last night...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I really liked Adam's little zip up jersey thing. It was cute, and so casual! Very Adam. I liked that he seemed nervous about taking over for Danny, but also excited. And how clever was he to figure out the blue eye tattoo thing? Damn Adam--very sharp! :D I gotta say, I like how Adam is the young, hip one on the cutting edge with trends and stuff like that. He's very savvy that way, in a way none of the other CSIs are.

Also, the way he told Hawkes about the tattoo was hilarious--"Where you would go to get a tattoo...erm, where I would go." :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, Hawkes with a tattoo? Ha! Not gonna happen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I loved how Adam asked for Sid's opinion before he talked to Mac and Sid. Also the face of Sid when he saw Adam in the morge. Adam really looked somehow out of place there. I'm enjoying AJ's acting more and more in each episode :)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^ Adam did sort of look out of place didn't he?!?

Ok I got a question... How do you think Adam would act if he walked in during an autopsy or even while a few bodies were out?!?

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^I think he checked it up before entering the morgue. :lol:

It was great to see a scene with Adam and Sid together and the scene with Hawkes and the tattoos was so funny but I missed that he didn't have any line in the jokes store storyline, that could have been hilarious.

Thanks for the caps Elsie, he looks so cute. :)

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I just went back and had a look at his scene with Sid and there is a dead body and after eyeing it wierdly he moves quite far away :lol:

7. leftnotrace

leftnotrace Victim

which is precisely what i would do. adam is my favorite on the show. it was a tough choice because all the boys are so amazing, but somehow adam just stole the show -- and continues to steal it every time he's in an episode.

can't even say how disappointed i am that he's a "series regular"/"special guest star" & yet doesn't have a spot in the credits.

BUT last night, watching him kinda edge into the morgue like a naughty schoolboy totally made my week. :devil: me like-y a naughty adam.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

...I know you. :eek:

Or, you know, he wandered into the locker room at the wrong time and got an eyeful of the secret rose tattoo on Sheldon's right buttcheek that he's not supposed to know about and he was trying to cover it up. *whistles innocently* ;)

Thanks for the caps, and great observations about him last night--I adore me some Adam, and seeing him in new situations is always a good thing. I'll have to pay attention to him in the morgue when I re-watch the episode. Him going to get Sid to back him up before he went to Mac and Sheldon was so adorable. *pets him* :p

I'd love to see Adam wander in when Sid's hacking away at a body--he'd be all O_O and try not to look at it while he talked, and Sid would eventually get impatient and tell him to just get to the point already. :lol:

Sid and Adam need more scenes, period. :p

And yes, leftnotrace, they need to get their act together and put the boy in the main credits. :p

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I wonder if anyone of you know where to find the rest of the pics of this photoshoot:

[​IMG]

10. Faylinn

Ooh, I've never seen that picture before. I'm guessing it's recent since he's got his current choice of man-jewelry on. :lol:

11. leftnotrace

leftnotrace Victim

oohh, i'd love to see that photoshoot, too.

i have got to find "the box" because it looks pretty good -- and since aj's starring in it, i'm sure i'd like it even if it were horrible.

but you know, i think i'd really love to see aj play a fire fighter. for some reason, i can't get the image out of my mind. perhaps because it combines my two favorite things? :devil:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, cute pic of A.J.! I hope they do new individual promotional pics of the cast soon. We need some Adam pics!

13. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^sure! The picture above is fantastic! AJ appears so mature and formal! And it just makes him more adorable and cute!

About the clothes Adam wore on past wednesday episode, well, I just have to say that they were ok since they seemed nice once on him, but I think we've seen Adam with way better outfits.

Can anybody help me here? Was 'Child's play' the first time Adam went down to the morgue? I was just curious.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

14. leftnotrace

leftnotrace Victim

yup, that was his fist appearance in the morgue. usually they ship any trace from the bodies up to him post-autopsy.

15. Faylinn

Aww, Sid should have fired up the gnarliest piece of equipment he has to freak Adam ou--er, I mean, to show him the wonders of the morgue. *whistles innocently* :devil:

Yeah, I prefer him in the button-up shirt over a t-shirt, but he was still a total cutie with the zip-up.

Hmm, maybe we can suppose he was called in on his day off to help with the case or something. That's interesting. :lol: [/dork] (At least he wasn't mysteriously missing again. :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.