Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Or he's wondering if he can pretend to be King Kong without anybody catching him. :p

He should call Danny to bring a remote control helicopter and they can geek out a little bit before Mac walks by. :lol:

2. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I see him more pretending to be Godzilla :lol:

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Perfect gift for our favourite lab geek.
    *Note the "suited for ages 12+"* :lol:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

3141 Pieces!! I'd go nuts trying to finish it :lol:

5. Faylinn

Either way, someone's gonna catch him acting stupid and making sound effects. :lol:

Adam would not be amused. :p :p :p

I only tried to do a 3D puzzle once, years ago. I fiddled with it for about five minutes and then gave up in a huff. :lol:

6. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

They need to geek out for a while. Enjoy a little lab geek quality time reinacting movies with puzzle pieces and trying not to get caught by Mac and Stella.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, Adam geeking out again last night! He certainly does it well. Just because a crime was committed doesn't mean that the gadgets aren't cool, Danny just doesn't get it sometimes (which is weird, because he's definitely a bit of a geek too). :lol: So, not much Adam last night, but he still shines whenever he does appear. :)

[​IMG]
    *is impressed*

[​IMG]
    LOL at his facial expressions. He's adorable.

[​IMG]
    :eek: interesting tshirt, shirt combination...it's very, er, brown.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

He was so amazed about what could you do with a mp3 player, he was like: "give me an mp3 player and I'll run the world, mwahaha..."

About the brown t-shirt with guns, very appropiate for a crime lab, but I've seen that brown shirt before:

[​IMG]

*I'm making tons of Adam icons for a challenge and my pc is about to explote with Adam caps, so I noticed even that... :rolleyes:*

9. Faylinn

Aww, I like the brown shirt. I think he looks good in it. :p (Sheldon is usually the one I notice wearing brown lately. :devil:)

I didn't even notice that his t-shirt has guns on it. That's fun. :lol:

In last night's episode, my first thought upon seeing the buttons on that green shirt was "did he steal Danny's shirt?" But it was a different shirt than the one Danny wore in "One Wedding and a Funeral". :p

By the way, that one little curl on the right side of his forehead (our left) is bugging me a little bit. I want to be like "slick it back!" :lol:

10. csirocks

csirocks Victim

I know, that curl thing kinda bugs me too :) But I don't mind the brown shirt, i don't mind him in any color really.

11. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

You know Faylinn, I saw your banner and then I got this thought in my head of Adam playing with cars... and how amusing/adorable it would be(to me anyways) and yeah, now I really want to see Adam playing with cars...

12. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ As you have already pointed out, the Adam-geek moment really was a great scene! I really loved it when he is like "this gadget... is amazing!", it reminded me to my comunication-technology teacher, who is always "have you seen my new iPod?".

Anyway, I loved his face during his scene with Danny. Great screencaps, btw. And yes, only Adam could have seen the positive side of the 333 case. :D
    Oh, and when he was telling Danny about the web page? I could easily picture him doing such "nasty" geek things like the ones he mentioned.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

13. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Fay, remember that interview I told you about from when Aj was here in Aus, well it's finally up on youtube :D

It's not under anything in particular, just type in aj buckley (no caps or full stops needed) and sort by date added and it's from - LOVEAFIREMAN - and was added a week ago. There's a pic of Aj in a grey suit and white shirt with blue in the background. As I'm looking, it's seond in line.

Happy watching Fay :D :D :D

14. Faylinn

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. :)

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the info on the vid- I looved it when he laughed at himself at the begining :lol:

I am so glad he chose NY- can't really imagine him in Miami! Loved him talking about his mixed accent and I never new that Aj was in Happy Feet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.