Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, isn't he precious? ^_^ *saves the screencaps*

2. darksheep

darksheep Dead on Arrival

Prolly off somewhere stuffing her fat face! Poor Adam. I felt for him every time they came carting another acursed box into the lab.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I made the little vid for CSI/Friends when I was bored and I wasnt really sure where I could post it! But im posting it here because unlike the NY theme- this one has Adam/AJ in it :D

CSI/Friends

4. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

hahaha!! *me falling down from my chair* hahah!

Sorry, but I'm still laughing so hard after seeing your video. It's so hilarious that I played it at least five times! Even my sister watched it too, (btw, she says your vid is funny).

You really did a great job there, nattybatty55, the scenes you chose are so in the line with the FRIENDS one! So you can get bored more often and make more alternative credits vid! :D

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

5. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Sorry, but the NB's video absorbed me so much that I forgot to make the question I was supoused to make on my first post. It is,

Do we know which part is going to take AJ/Adam on this week episode?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Glad you like the vid :D It chears me up!! :lol:

Psst Yas you can use the edit button rather than double posting :)

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You mean episode 10 that's coming up? To be honest, we don't even know if Adam will be there--they never put out the press release for this one, and even then it's not definite. I don't have anything in the spoilers for that episode to say either way. Sorry, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ Adam is in the original spoilers for episode 10. :) So hopefully he will be there, but then again, you just never know for sure until he pops up on screen... :lol:

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Who knows, this week they might forget to put him in the credits but surprise us all and he'll be in loads of scenes!! :rolleyes:

10. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

So I guess we can just wait and see. Thanks guys for making things clearer.

( Sorry NB, but I think that vid of yours let me a little bit out. I need to sleep in order to get my brain working properly again)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

11. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

[​IMG]
    Does he not look like he's totally plotting to take over New York in this picture? Him the evil genius and his puzzle the scale model from which he forms his devious plans? Except he's far too sweet to take over New York.
    NattyBatty55, that video was amazing. So glad to see AJ in it, and you're Eddie shot was beautiful too. I also liked the shot of Lindsay's little pyro moment. Can't remember what she was actually doing there. ^_^

12. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ So true, CSI_in_training, he really do likes ploting a machiavellian plan in order to destroy the whole city!. It kind of reminded me to Montgomery Banks from "The Simpson", on that episode where he was planning to steal the sun from Springfield.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*cough*Montgomery Burns*cough*

14. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Hey, nattybatty55, don't laugh at me, I really got that impression after seeing the image!! :(

No... just kidding, you can laugh as much as you want. And just for the record, Adam is the best lab tech over NY, he is so cute and he is way hot, too!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: He could definitely be plotting in that picture. Of course Adam would be a fantastic evil genius, he is such a sweetheart and has an unassuming manner so he would be the last person you would suspect of evil...

He was great in the episode, and I think he was quite proud of himself for completing the puzzle, which was ridiculously complex and large! *Pats him on the back* he's such a reliable lab geek (and cute too). :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.