Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I really liked that zipzap sweater he was wearing in the last ep, but sometimes he wears some shirts that give me nightmares...lol Anyway he always looks cool it doesn't matter what he's wearing. ;)

Btw, about the pic I posted above, it's a photoshoot for AP and the photos were taken by Tyler Clinton, but I don't seem able to find the rest.

Googling "AP Tyler Clinton AJ Buckley" (lol, my search terms are teh funniez, but they work), I found this blog, which I assume is maybe the one you found the picture on to begin with? Anyway, the thing says probably the January issue of AP (whis is apparently Alternative Press Magazine).

Bigger version of the picture:

Noobs! :p

Did anyone notice we are on page 25?
Yep, I noticed. I was thinking of titles for the second thread (hee!) and the only one I could come up with was something like "Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor" :lol:

^Love it! :lol: Who first called him "The X-Factor"? That's priceless. :lol:

Yep, I found it:

Zuiker said:
A.J. BUCKLEY will become a series regular after recurring for two seasons as Adam Ross, a CSI Tech guru out of Seattle. Specializing in Computer Forensics, Ross is the go-to scientist for the latest technological applications needed to solve crimes in Manhattan. "He was hired by Mac Taylor to stay 'one step ahead' of the criminals in New York City, who often use more complicated technology than the average crime lab in the country. Therefore, Ross is the X-factor in crime solving and necessary 'ringer' to fight the most complex and sophisticated crimes," said Anthony E. Zuiker, Creator and Executive Producer of the CSI Franchise.

Faylinn said:
Did anyone notice we are on page 25?
Yep, I noticed. I was thinking of titles for the second thread (hee!) and the only one I could come up with was something like "Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor" :lol:

I like that! You could also add to it: "Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor: Must.Fight.Crime"

Faylinn said:
Googling "AP Tyler Clinton AJ Buckley" (lol, my search terms are teh funniez, but they work), I found this blog, which I assume is maybe the one you found the picture on to begin with? Anyway, the thing says probably the January issue of AP (whis is apparently Alternative Press Magazine).
^^Yep, you're absolutely right, now I feel bad for not having made a more detailed post in order to avoid you all the google searching. Hmmm...We can e-mail Tyler Clinton and beg for the rest of the pics. :lol:

And yayyyy for the x-factor !!! I hope the writer's strike ends asap so we can see more of our fav lab geek.

The X-Factor is such a perfect way to describe Adam. I could see him describing himself like that...when he's alone, of course. :lol:

Well, when he doesn't think anybody's looking. :lol: He'd be talking to himself in the lab, probably whining because they use him when they need answers and then don't give him another thought when the action is going down--and he'd turn around to see Mac or Hawkes standing five feet away like 'eh?' :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back