Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post the link to that interview last night after CSINYRULZ shared it with me, but I didn't want to double-post. :p I'm anticipating a CSI Files news article about it. *psychic vibes* ;)

Elsie said:
Anthony Zuiker has said in his interview that Adam is the youngest and hippest member of the group!
I love Adam, but he's such a nerd. :lol: I guess it's 'cause he's up on the "hip" young techo-stuff. :p

Also, the idea that he's the youngest makes me roll my eyes. Didn't they give Lindsay some ridiculous age like 24 or something? So how old is Adam supposed to be? *le sigh*

LivingEnd said:
I can agree with him, that Adam is the logical choice as the person who would know about something like Second Life
Yeah, me too. I can't see Danny cruising around in a virtual world, and Flack probably doesn't know more than he absolutely has to about computers. Mac is obviously clueless, and I couldn't see Stella in there either. Hawkes might be techno-savvy, but I doubt roleplaying in a virtual world would float his boat. Lindsay doesn't seem the type either.

So that just leaves Adam, who is lovable but dorky, and apparently a 'hip' geek--and really, as internet fiends, we can't hate on him being one of us, can we? :p

However somewhere in the middle they kinda lost me with all the technology stuff in it. I think I’m totally behind with those kinds of things – I still buy CDs.
I normally don't buy CDs, I also download music from iTunes. But all the other stuff about technology also made me ask "What?"
Thanks for the link Elsie. It was great to read the interview.

It has been almost twelve hours since "Down the Rabbit Hole" and y'all aren't singing our boy's praises? I'm very disappointed. :p

Adam was awesome in last night's episode. Totally awesome. And AJ was fantastic, obviously--he just owned the character.

"Who's your daddy?" :lol: That battle scene was one of Adam's best scenes, if not the best, I have to say. :D

Here I am totally willing to sing praises. :D
I would have been here earlier but I didn’t get to watch it before. Adam rules! He was brilliant and AJ really did an awesome job. :D
That battle scene was priceless. In the whole episode I really had the feeling that this Second Life thing is something Adam knows about and therefore is confident about it. Normally he appears to be rather insecure around Mac but this time he was way more relaxed and self-confident but without to totally loose up.
I think I'll rewatch it now... I can just never get enough Adam... :cool:

Faylinn said:
It has been almost twelve hours since "Down the Rabbit Hole" and y'all aren't singing our boy's praises? I'm very disappointed. :p

Don't fret, m'dear! I'll gladly sing his praises. Because his role last night was awesome. I have no doubts that after work Adam regularly signs into Second Life and does some avatar chatting, and his skills in battle are pretty good. Probably means that he has battled before. (Whoo! Go Adam!)

AJ did really spectacularly last night, going from defensive (with reason, of course) to eager to skilled battle geek. Adorkable. Really.

This episode really showcases AJ's talents in light-ish scenes, and add that to Snow Day's acting, and there's no doubt that Adam is a great (permanent ;)) fixture in the labs we love. Hahaha.

Ah, Adam was so awesome. He's such a geek. :lol: I mean, I always knew Adam was a geek, but now I totally have images of him as a child in his bedroom playing computer games with his friends for many, many hours. *strokes him* He was so cute though, calling Mac 'dude', and saying that he had skills...

So, of course, he deserves screencaps:

ny405-000423.png

Explains the online world...

ny405-000653.png

Finds Mac amusing...

ny405-000818.png

Laughs at Mac's chat up lines. Adam himself is obviously a hit with the ladies...

ny405-001335.png

Takes his gaming very seriously...

Ah, he's so pretty. What fluffy hair he has. :D

Adam is the very definition of 'adorkable.' :D Loved him in this ep--his expressions and commentary were priceless!

Thanks for the Caps Elsie! They look great - sounds like a good episode and a wonderful performance of AJ. To have to wait so long to see the new episodes is so unfair - and my season 3 DVDs also haven't arrived yet :(

So I never thought I'd find myself in here, but after last night's ep I will be a regular.
Now, I've always found Adam adorable. I'm a sucker for my geeks (though those in the Flack thread may have assumed otherwise), and Adam just makes my day when I see him. Still, I despite the fact that I think he's cute, I don't want to join a thread just to talk about his looks. After "down the rabit hole" I have more to talk about. Like his adorable gaming skills and his dedication to his job. He's smart, eager to help out, and not ashamed of the fact that he has less the 'cool' pass times.
Elsie those caps were a great start to my collection of pictures, and I'll definitly be back. Adam has offically found a permenant space on my 'hottest geeks' list, and secured a place on my 'fave characters' list. (I do keep such lists in my head).
That and all the places Fay has been posting his words of wisdom make me smile. ^_^

^^^ I agree I am definatly going to be a regular in here now that "down the rabit hole" has aired!! Adam is such a geek- I love it!

Lonia, it was a great performance by AJ. His performances are always strong imo, no matter how small a part he has in the episode, but as Top has said, his expressions and commentary in this one was fantastic. I'm sorry you will have to wait to see it. :(

Yay! For the Adam love. Welcome my dear CSI_in_training and nattybatty. :D It's never too late to realise your love for Adam, I'm glad that his complete adorkability has finally drawn you in. 'Fave characters' and 'hottest geeks' lists! Adam should be on them all... :lol:

Elsie said:
Lonia, it was a great performance by AJ. His performances are always strong imo, no matter how small a part he has in the episode, but as Top has said, his expressions and commentary in this one was fantastic. I'm sorry you will have to wait to see it. :(

I also think AJ's performances are always great! Can't wait to see this episode and his espressions and commentaries (hope I still remember that I can't wait to see this episode when I finally see it :rolleyes: ). At least I already saw the first half of season three and hope to see the rest of it soon (if the DVDs finally find their way to my home).

But I'm really glad this forum exists with all you great people who give us all those fantastic pics. They sure help me a lot to pass the long time I have to wait until I see the new episodes.

Add me to the list of people who were delighted by AJ's performance in the last episode. I don't have much time to post lately but I just had to stop by to agree with you all. What a great performace! I'm really glad TPTB realized how good the man is and gave him such a great chance to shine.:D

I'm also very happy about Adam having more screentime, he's awesome, I don't know what are they waiting for to make him and Sid regulars.

He had a great time playing SL, love the "dude, erm, boss"...lol
Was it a 2 parts ep? So Adam will be playing SL for another ep, maybe?

I wondered how cool it could be if Adam met Hodges from LV, I would love to see a scene between those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back