Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Gorgeous pics. :)

Ok, a random thought, I guess this maybe has been posted before so excuse me if it was.
I always thought that Adam's ring was a character thing but then I saw that AJ wears that ring in many pics, even movies, so it's an AJ thing then.I'm curious about that.
Also curious about the tattoos, do you know what's the coat-of-arms in his arm?

ajjjbs8.jpg

The rest of the tattoos are his?

pic # 1 , pic # 2 , pic # 3

:) Picspam and discussion--it's like you all love me or something. :p

I love the pictures--someone made me a banner for LJ that has Adam in his cute little hat (yep, definitely cute bumble_bee89). Gotta love the "cupcake" scene. :p

I agree about seeing more of his background--just settle on one, first of all. :lol: Is he from Phoenix or Seattle? Or did he move from Phoenix to Seattle before going to NYC? Does he have family in NYC? (He mentioned that uncle working in that building that one time--vague, I know, but I can't recall the episode--one of the ones with Clay Dobson, I think.) Was his father abusive to him, or maybe to his mother? Or both? Etc etc, things like that.

I'd also love to see some continuity from "Snow Day"--like y'all said, just a little note that things are not the same after that.

Whatever they give him, I know it'll be good--and AJ will be awesome as usual ;)--but I'm hoping it's not just flirting with Kendall, like LivingEnd said. Don't get me wrong, that was cute, but Adam is cute all on his own and I want more than just 'cute'. :p

I'm not holding my breath about him getting in the opening credits, but having him in every episode would definitely make me a happy bunny. ;)

ETA: Yeah, Hormiga, I've noticed that both he and Carmine are known to wear the same jewelry on and off the show. As for the coat of arms, I'm guessing it's his family's--since he's from Ireland and all. ;) As for the other ones--I'm pretty sure none of those are his and were just fake ones put on for "Walking Tall 2" (which I have yet to see, by the way).

Family coat of arms. He's obviously a very proud Buckley! Great research Hormiga.

I'm kinda glad the rest of the tattoos aren't real though, less is more... ;)

Is it bad that I'm slightly amused that there's actually a coat of arms for Buckley? :lol: Maybe it's just because I find the name slightly amusing (it makes me think of "bucky"). :p

But now I'm curious what his tattoo says in the banner across the bottom. ;)

^^It's Buckley's motto: "Nec temere Nec timide".
I was too bad at latin, but, I guess it means "No fear, No shyness".

Ahh. Very interesting. :p Thanks for finding out, because I'd just sit here wondering. :lol:

Apparently it means 'neither rashly nor timidly'. I don't know latin, so I just looked it up. ;)

Not interesting for anyone else, but apparently my family motto is 'confido in Deo'. Who knew? :lol:

Ok guys not sure if i've posted here before but I love adam!! And i was just watching 'some buried bones' (love him in that ep) and thought I should just pop in and say hi.... so HI!!

PS Loving the tattoo pics!!!

^^Ah, gotta love the ass-scan scene! :lol: Not to mention his little explanation of how Ava Brant messed up the security camera. :p *scrolls up for the picture Elsie posted*

Elsie said:
sbb02.jpg

^ Yeah, a repeat of that episode was on in the UK last night. *Hugs Adam* for his bullying father speech. :(

Anyway, I have a google alert for CSI: NY, and normally it gives me very little of any interest, but today it came up with an AJ interview! Yay. It's not overly exciting, but he talks about 'Down the Rabbit Hole' and there is some general AJ geekiness. And he considers himself a 'dork', which is of course, adorkable. :D

AJ Buckley talks about CSI and his real geek lifestyle *spoilers for episode 405*

I go through stages of loving Five and then disliking them. :lol: I'd prefer it if they were showing the new season already instead of these repeats, but it's better than nothing I suppose. ;) And Adam was so cute last night. :D

So, in AJ's interview he calls himself a 'dork', but Anthony Zuiker has said in his interview that Adam is the youngest and hippest member of the group! How awesome is that? :lol:

Click to read the rest of Kristine's Anthony Zuiker interview *some spoilers*. :)

Aren’t we all a little bit dorky in one way or the other… :lol:
Thanks for the link to the interview with AJ Elsie, it was a nice read.
However somewhere in the middle they kinda lost me with all the technology stuff in it. I think I’m totally behind with those kinds of things – I still buy CDs. :rolleyes: :lol:

Kristine's interview with Zuiker is great. I can agree with him, that Adam is the logical choice as the person who would know about something like Second Life, but I had to laugh at the ‘hippest’ of the team. Looking around the New York Crime lab it might not be too difficult to be the hippest at all… ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back