Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, he's so cute XD

i have almost 20 pages to go through and find some good pics of him...ummmm...yea, could take a while lol

he's so hotttt! personally i like the holey shirt lol!

Springmoon said:
I wants him back!!

So, I caught the last couple of minutes of a spot on that TV show "Extra" where AJ was being interviewed. He talked about his perfect woman: she's not a dieter, and in fact he wouldn't mind a woman who is comfortable enough with herself to polish off an entire pizza (!); and his fave body part is a nice butt.

*ships herself over to AJ*

Springmoon , it's funny you should say what you said, because today I opened our TV Week - like your tv guide - and there was an article about New York coming back and they interviewed AJ. Apparently, and I didn't know this so I was very shocked - he's going out with an Aussie actress from one of our soaps :eek: :eek: :eek: WTF, I didn't know.

Anyhoo, there was a picture of them and it said he was over here recently to see her ... I still didn't know :eek:

So for those who want to know, her name's Sharni Vinson. She's incredibly brown, but more the deep tan brown for a white girl. And she has an incredible high forehead, which is very noticable. Whether she can polish off a pizza I don't know, but she is very skinny.

So sorry Fay :( :( :(

Springmoon, it's funny you should say what you said because today I opened our TV Week - like your tv guide - and there was an article about New York coming back and they interviewed AJ. Apparently, and I didn't know this so I was very shocked - he's going out with an Aussie actress from one of our soaps :eek: :eek: :eek: WTF, I didn't know.

Anyhoo, there was a picture of them and it said he was over here recently to see her ... I still didn't know :eek:

So for those who want to know, her name's Sharni Vinson. She's incredibly brown, but more the deep tan brown for a white girl. And she has an incredible high forehead, which is very noticable. Whether she can polish off a pizza I don't know, but she is very skinny.

So sorry Fay :( :( :(

--------

What the .... :eek: I have no idea how I just triple posted, and I don't know how to fix it, sorry guys.

TalkCSI spazzed out on you, it seems. :lol:

So sorry Fay
;) I'll make it. :lol:

mugs posted an article about them at the end of August, and the previous page has a link to some pictures of them out and about last month. :p

I'll say again poor Fay :(

I didn't even see that previous article in the mag here, so I didn't know about it. Personally, I don't like her, and I can say that cause I've seen her for the last couple of years on the show. But I certainly never read anything about her dating Aj. :(

Poor Fay :(

I can maime her for you :eek: :lol:

just kidding ... not :lol:

p.s - can someone walk me through the quote process please. I still can't figure out how I managed to get three posts up :confused: :lol: unless since it's almost halloween the goblins came out early last night :eek: :lol:

:lol: I'm flattered that you'd offer to maim a complete stranger for me. :p

When I quote multiple people, I just copy and paste the parts I want to quote into the quick reply at the bottom of the page and then manually add in the "___ said" part.

[*quote][*i][*b]so-and-so said[*/i][*/b]:
such and such[*/quote]

tiara4carmine said:
he's going out with an Aussie actress from one of our soaps WTF

And what soap would that be? Not Home and Away?
*crosses her fingers*, please not Home and Away

^^It's "Home and Away", apparently. Sorry.

image3zc0.gif

I have the urge to go through and watch some season 3 episodes with Adam in them just because. :p I wish I had the DVDs already, but I've only got them on tape for now.

Someone I'm talking to on instant messenger watched the 'Cupcake' episode earlier, and now I think I want to watch that one. :p (Plus it has Angell in it--even better. :lol:)

*puts on big girl panties* I'll try my best to deal with it. :lol:

Seriously, though--if AJ's happy, I'm happy for him. ;)

...I really have nothing to say. Don't make me resort to cataloging his cute moments, people--help me come up with something to discuss! :lol:

Ok! I wish Adam really existed! We could play some game together (i'm not sure what though)

thats really random...but i like adam he's so cool (in a cute geekish way)

I agree magicmunchies, he is so 'geekishly' (hmm, I'm sure that is not a real word) cute. I'm a sucker for a cute geek... :D

Faylinn said:
...I really have nothing to say. Don't make me resort to cataloging his cute moments, people--help me come up with something to discuss! :lol:

:lol: I consider this a perfect excuse for some Adam pic spam!

adamcute.jpg

adamhat.jpg

sbb02.jpg

We could always discuss how awesome it is now that AJ is a regular, and how great we know he will be. Or, I would like to know if Adam still hates the cold now that TPTB have changed his back story? And whether people think we will get any Adam continuity and character development (other than his potential flirtations with Kendall) this season? What would people like to see? Personally I would like some more details about his childhood and at least a mention of Snow Day, even if it is just that Adam is done with fieldwork, and definately prefers the lab... :)

If the promo video is anything to go by, then I'm sure we will have plenty of fantastic Adam geek moments to discuss after tomorrow night. :lol: I think he could play a really useful part in the episode, and I agree that it's possible that, in a way, he is trying to make up for his guilt following Snow Day. He obviously wants and craves Mac's approval and it will be great to see them working together, and for Adam to potentially take charge even if it's just for a little bit, and to show off his area of expertise... :)

my my myyyyy!
those pics are amazing!
does anyone else agree he looks so cut in a hat?

awwwwww, AJ The Big Teddy Bearrrrrrrrr :lol:

i think im in love!

Do we need an excuse to post random pics, because IMO there can be never enough pictures in here… :D

013.jpg

015.jpg

035.jpg

Am I right, that they changed his status to regular with the upcoming episode? Because I have to admit that somehow I still hope that TPTB will include him in the opening credits. I know I’m pathetic, but I really think that as a regular he should be in the credits.

Probably we will never know if Adam still dislikes cold weather, because IMO he’ll never want to leave the lab again after Snow Day. Anyway I want back-story on Adam; I’m not picky, I’ll take whatever TPTB will give us as long as it doesn’t only focus on Kendall.
I would really love to learn more about Adam’s father. I don’t get why they mention that he was abusive when they don’t plan to pick up on it again.
And I want continuity from Snow Day. You aren’t held hostage, get your hand burned and get beaten up and then you act as if nothing ever happened… What I really want to see is a scene with Adam and Danny where they talk about what happened to them, again I’m not picky it mustn’t be long; I just want to see how the relationship between them is now.
TPTB have great opportunities to develop an interesting story for him, but somehow I doubt that they would focus on him when it comes to character development, which is a shame. :(

I definitely think that it is important for Adam to be good in his job and to prove that he is a necessary part of the team. I think it was important for him before Snow Day and now that he probably feels guilty about giving the code to the baddies, I think he really wants to make up for that.

He might be thankful that he gets the possibilty with this whole Second Life thing, but it might also add some pressure on him. Obviously Mac depends on him in the episode and Adam could be kinda afraid that he might have not everything under control. I'm not sure but wasn't there a spoiler that they don't get the perp in this episode? It could be an interesting development for Adam if he would hold himself kind of responsible for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back