Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely love when the team is like 'what the hell is this?...*sends it to Adam*

Yeah that's definitely one of the best sides of Adam's characters. I mean, it's not just us who think of Adam in that way, but the rest of the team does too!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

He is THE X-FACTOR!!! :lol: And hey, Zuiker said it, not us. :p

I'm hopeful that him saying that is a sign that Adam will be featured a bit more this season. Last season he was only in ~half of the episodes. Now that he's a series regular (although he's under "special guest star" in the credits for the episodes), he'll hopefully be around more and get a few more good episodes like "Down the Rabbit Hole". Because really, who doesn't want more Adam? ;)

roflbot-OGIB.jpg

I love when he looks chubby in his big-ass labcoat with those pudgy cheeks. ^_^

...Yeah, probably just me. :lol:

Hiya,

Havent' posted in here before, but always loved Adam. Delighted to see he's made it to the "Main" cast. :p He really compliments the lab and team dynamics, and I think the show really needed someone like him - well, hell, needed *him*.

His previous guestiing appearances were always fun, espcially his interaction with Mac, and Snow Day just iced everything.

^^ Luv that pic, too right :lol:

Wuz glad to see him featured so prominently in Rabbit Hole, and thought he was great. "...dude! - er, boss..." was freakin killer, and "Who's Yer Daddy" has had me smiling all bloody week :lol:

anyhoo. Just wanted to essentially say -

Adam rocks :D

Wuz glad to see him featured so prominently in Rabbit Hole, and thought he was great. "...dude! - er, boss..." was freakin killer, and "Who's Yer Daddy" has had me smiling all bloody week

Best part of the ep :D

Oh Fay that pic didnt load last time I posted but I love it!! :)

You got it right, Fay,

Because really, who doesn't want more Adam?

Well, it's clear to me that all people who post on this thread really do want more Adam. But, I think that even if viewers are not that much atracted to the character, they still will want more "Down the reabbit hole"'s moments.

I mean, my sister, for example, uses to watch the show with me but she's far from being such a fan. Anyway, we were both seeing the last episode together and by the end of it she was like, "OMG, how can I have missed Adam so far? I love that guy, he's just fantastic! Can I have one like him for Christmas?"

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I think Adam is a character that people either like (or love ;)), or they don't really feel one way or the other about him--I can't say I've seen more than a few people who actually disliked him, and I can't say much for their reasoning.

How adorable was Adam last night? He only had, what, two scenes in "Boo", but he was such a cutie. Of course he was scared of the possibility of a real zombie. :p

And you gotta love him in plaid. :lol:

I thought "Boo" was going to be the 2º part of last week ep. :confused:

Adam was so cute scared of zombies... :lol:
It would be great having seen him in that "haunted house" he would have been more scared than Lindsay... :rolleyes:

The sequel/continuation/what have you will air during February sweeps, right before the Grammys. :)

ETA: The mental image of Adam in a haunted house is priceless--who else thinks he'd shriek like a little girl and cling to whoever is closest? :lol:

who else thinks he'd shriek like a little girl and cling to whoever is closest?

Can you picture my face going up and down? So you got my answer.

(Please, don't blame me for using such a silly sentence for saying that yes, I do think Adam was so sweet)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

rsz_roflbot-WZ1z.jpg

It's so funny--he looks kinda...tan in this episode. And so very pretty. He's like Lumberjack Ken or something. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back