Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do think it would be hilarious if the CSIs were like "Zomg, we can't solve this crime. We need--THE X-FACTOR!" And then they could push a special button in the lab that would alert Adam so that he could slip on his lab coat and rush to save the day!

I don't know. First Zuiker calls him "THE X-FACTOR," and then in the S4 premiere he utters the line, "Must. Fight. Crime." I dig the alert button idea, but I'm holdin' out for tights, funky boots and a cape.

PerfectAnomaly said:
I dig the alert button idea, but I'm holdin' out for tights, funky boots and a cape.
Why, oh why, can I picture that so clearly? :lol:

If the new credits could just be a smidgeon longer, they could put AJ in them along with the line of lyrics that were cut out.
nod.gif
I can only dream.

And, because I can, a pic of Adam from the season opener:

screencap courtesy of csi-caps

I'd be happier if they didn't hate on the chest hair. :p

Question: looking at that picture--is that part of his bracelet, or does he have a tattoo on his right wrist?

If it's a tattoo: ouchie! >.<

ETA: I wanted to double-check before posting it (or else look like a dork :p)--I was going to say "Ouchie, but not as ouchie as the tattoo he has on his arm", until I realized that I didn't see it. I'm so dense, I didn't even notice that they covered up the coat of arms. :p

I just saw Crow's Feet again, I didn't know AJ was in it before CSI NY. I know it was the same year NY started...was there any connection between the two, like one influencing the other?

^^Not that I've ever heard, no. I know AJ did that bit, and he was up to do a part on Miami but went in for NY instead, but that's all I know. :p

Faylinn said:
I'd be happier if they didn't hate on the chest hair. :p

He's still got a little bit of chest hair there. :p

*strokes him* Adam is such a cutie, he really was so adorkable in the premiere. :D And yes, it does look like AJ has a tattoo on his wrist, that must have hurt...and I guess they're covering them up because TPTB don't think lab geeks would have tattoos. :p :rolleyes:

^Unless they have heavy NY accents and come from the hood that is! :lol:

Adam doesn't really seem like the tattoo type, so it was probably the right move IMO.

Not really a big spoiler, but because the episode hasn't aired everywhere yet...

Ok, seriously, two weeks in a row without Adam, and I honestly think the show is missing something. They need to hurry up and get to the part of the season where he began to be a series regular. Honestly, my main response in any of Lindsay's scenes tonight was that Adam should have done them--geeking out over the Batmobile and so on? That right there is Adam. The episode could have used his touch in the lab if you ask me. I'm crossing my fingers that things will be better starting next week--I'm frustrated that we went four months without episodes and all we've gotten for Adam so far is him drooling over Kendall in the premiere. *sigh*

AJ would have rocked those scenes.

Where is Adam!?!?!?! :( :( :(

Oh where, oh where has our little geek gone? Oh where, oh where can he be? Certainly not cuddled up with that perfect droid of a lab tech you tried to convince us he was hooking up with. Perhaps he is home nesting and waiting for Hakwes. Or Danny. Or Flack. Or even Garcia from CM. He better show up soon, or I say we chip in to put him on a milk carton and send it in to TPTB. :devil:

Or even Garcia from CM.
Garcia and Morgan can come over and join Adam and Hawkes. *brain melts from the hot and is ded*

In any case, I'm sure Adam was a bit whiny that his days off have coincided with the big cases two weeks in a row. He would have really liked to geek out over the car, and he missed out. Curse you, work schedule, curse yooou!
icon_shakefist.gif

I wants him back!!

So, I caught the last couple of minutes of a spot on that TV show "Extra" where AJ was being interviewed. He talked about his perfect woman: she's not a dieter, and in fact he wouldn't mind a woman who is comfortable enough with herself to polish off an entire pizza (!); and his fave body part is a nice butt.

*ships herself over to AJ*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back