Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe adam will be the one having a poll up next!
suitable question :
"do you prefer the lumber jack-esque look? or the bumm fluff look?" :cool: hehe classic one :lol:

You can't go by IMDB. They have mistakes a lot of the time. I mean, it says he's sometimes credited as "Alan Buckley" but then the info for him says his name is "Aaron John." :rolleyes: Inconsistent, much?

I don't know where those pictures are from, but I found two more. (Not much out there of AJ, is there?)

He doesn't really have facial hair in this one, but he still looks cutesy. :p (Can I join you, AJ? *nudge nudge*)
AJ.jpg

This one is for the premiere of The Last Kiss from this year. Hubba hubba...
AJLastKisspremiere.jpg

By the way detectdevotion, I love the pic in your banner but Whoa! that's big. :lol:

ETA: 'bumm fluff' chelliyah? :eek: You don't want to know what that made me think of. :eek:

chelliyah said:
hehe adam will be the one having a poll up next!
suitable question :
"do you prefer the lumber jack-esque look? or the bumm fluff look?" :cool: hehe classic one :lol:

:lol: "Bumm fluff"? That's amazing -- I'm going to start using that term more often.

I don't think I'd be able to resist that if I met him.

"Y'know AJ...we really like the whole bumm fluff look. Gimme a razor and we could get it back to that real quick. Or else we can get you an axe and send ya up to Canada, eh?"

Me too! But I'm a wimp when it comes to cold. Him and his lumberjack beard would have to keep me warm. ( PS -- I'm totally okay with that! )

Couple more from the Pre-Emmys:
One
Two
Three

No kidding, right? It would have been perfect. I was glad they got AJ in there. He looks really great in those pics. But...uh...a leather vest? :lol:

chelliyah said:
:lol: it would have been soo good to see Adam in a leather vest.. ** mind wanders...**
hehe :devil:

Maybe if that was ALL he was wearing...

Well, that's a little silly, but I do like him in leather. Goes great with those red curls. Someone should get him a leather jacket.

maybe we could start a project for him.. everyone could design a leather patch and if there was anyone good enough to sow, they could patch it all together hehe
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back