Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
y aknow what? we could make it personal and actually use some leather that we already have..? maybe u got a pair of leather trousers hehe
im sure my mom wouldnt mind if i cut a nice chunk out of the leather sofa.. :lol: after all, it is for the love of buckley!!! :D

I could ruin my brother's leather jacket. I don't think he'd understand the "bummfluff Buckley" love, but it's for a good cause! And then AJ could wear a little part of all his fans.

:lol: I like it!

Great isnt it hehe

of course we would have to know how big to make it.. wouldnt wnt it to come up small on him lol

That's a good idea. Looks like I'll be making a trip to LA to get some...uh... measurements. Don't worry, I'll be thorough. :lol: :devil:

Good call! I think I might need a bigger measuring tape for that particular measurement.

Oh God. Maybe it's better that AJ doesn't see this thread! :lol: :p

:lol: maybe if he see this thread he would feel it was his duty to give us something to work wit ;) hehe i mean.. we are gonna give him something :p :lol:

kasmith101 said:
^ You know, his Irish pasty-ness really stands out next to "I'm a sun-god who can't be bothered with suncreen" Giovinazzo.

Not that there's anything wrong with pasty whiteness... all us Irish folks suffer from it. ;) I'm just saying... maybe Carmine should invite him to the tanning bed next time he goes. :lol:

I totally agree! I think everyone looks good with a bit of colour in their face, even if that colour is a result from faking & baking :lol:. A darker complexion would definitely bring out the beautiful colour of his eyes but I think Carmine is just naturally darker since he's from Southern Europe & Mediterranean(Italian). Then again AJ does look adorable with his pink cheeks & pale skin.

chelliyah said:
hehe... he is the object of our leather making :D

Mr. Buckley, in honor of your bummfluff, we have constructed for you jacket to demonstrate our love and devotion. Thank you for shaving. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back