Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I loved that scene with Danny. (paraphrasing)
Danny: 'There's at least 500 pharmacies in New York.'
Adam: 'It's cool.'
Danny: 'Knock yourself out, then.' :lol:

Love it. :p

He's such a cutie, and I like that the character is a total nerd, but he doesn't seem intimidated by the CSIs. I believe in "Wasted" he told Danny he was a 'scientist without a badge--trust me.' ;)

As much as I'd love to take the hedge trimmers to that beard, I think I just want to touch it first. :lol: It's probably kind of springy. :lol:

Faylinn said:

As much as I'd love to take the hedge trimmers to that beard, I think I just want to touch it first. :lol: It's probably kind of springy. :lol:

That just made my whole Sunday, seriously. You're right, he's never intimidated by the CSIs ( least of all Danny, although I think he's a bit nervous around Mac ), and he gets some fantastic dialogue.

Like the whole krypton/kryptonite thing in "Supermen"? Yup, I was in love.

Yeah, he's a bit nervous around Mac, but who wouldn't be? :lol: Mac is a bit intimidating, after all. ;)

The 'kryptonite' thing was hilarious. :lol: I love how he was all excited. Nerd. :p

Here are two more sexy sexy pictures. ;) Be still my heart...

AJBuckley5.jpg

AJBuckley4.jpg

Rawr! I wants to ravages him...(I've lost the ability to speak clearly, I see. :eek:)

i saw aj at a restaurant about about a month and a half ago. he looked the same in person...facial hair and everything. it was weird because when we were waiting to get seated, he walked by us a couple times...i was looking at him, thinking, why does this guy look so familiar?? :confused: duh..then it dawned on me it was adam from csi!! :) he was with a bunch of other guys, just as cute as him, but i didn't recognize any of them...

i must say.. the last pic is a really sexy pic of him... one where his beard actually looks good :D
520315070.jpg

i love his eyes in this pic ;)

Yeah, I like him with some facial hair (rawr :devil:), but the mountain man beard is a little much... well.... you know, I'm really not complainin' either way ;)

Meh, I can see it, Springmoon. :lol:

Er, I think AJ definitely needs some facial hair, chelliyah. :eek: He looks like a fat little boy in that pic to me. :lol: (But I still love him of course :p)

Maybe one of us should sneak onto the set and tame that beard for him. :devil:

He doesn't look good clean-shaven, he must keep the facial hair. But he looks like some sort of hairy animal now - maybe a little trimming will not hurt.

Fay that was a very unenthusiastic agreement there. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

Oh hush. :lol: I can see the similarities, but AJ is clearly teh hotness while whoever that dude is...just looks like he could use a shower (and no, not the naughty showers like in the LR *shudder*). :lol:

Hey, let's look at it this way--the beard is bearable unless he starts wearing plaid and carrying an axe around with him. :lol: Lumberjack Geek!

Hey, let's look at it this way--the beard is bearable unless he starts wearing plaid and carrying an axe around with him. Lumberjack Geek!
:lol: i think he'd still be kind of sexy :lol:

He came out in Supernatural last season in the episode "Hell House". The description of the episode. "Sam and Dean defy a homicidal spirit, but their efforts are encumbered by a pair of goofball paranormal investigators who hope ghostbusting gets them girls."

He was one of the goofballs. When I saw it I thought I rcognized him, but it took a few more episodes of CSI: NY for me to connect it.

feenx said:
Hey, let's look at it this way--the beard is bearable unless he starts wearing plaid and carrying an axe around with him. Lumberjack Geek!
:lol: i think he'd still be kind of sexy :lol:

I think I have to agree! :lol: He's just far too adorable for his own good -- my friend and I think he's the best looking teddy-bear ever. Definitely a good guy to cuddle with. And those eyes? BEAUTIFUL.

Also, yeah, he needs a little facial hair. He was HOT in S2. I have a few pics not up here yet, I'll have to dig them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back